UFC Fight Night: Grasso vs Shevchenko 2 - Live Discussion (9/16)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 09-16-23

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Padilla is American and they had a Mexican flag under his name when giving stats. Now he's in the ring wearing Mexican shorts. Give up your citizenship, or represent your country dipshit.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Padilla is American and they had a Mexican flag under his name when giving stats. Now he's in the ring wearing Mexican shorts. Give up your citizenship, or represent your country dipshit.
He's as Mexican as I am Irish.

I'm rooting for the Canuck just because of this. He doesn't lie about his nationality. Just look at how pasty white he is.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's like Marcus "The Irish Hand Grenade" Davis, or Pat "the Croatian Sensation", who's getting his 4th DUI as we speak.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You know, Venum has decent shorts both in surf style and compression but the graphics on the shorts are not that much better than Reebok.

However I understand the actual material and how it's made are much better.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The Little Mermaid is black.

I have a new idea for a movie, it's called the last nigga on Earth, starring Tom Hanks.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
tito is 25% mexican. speaks no spanish (not much english either) but carries an american and mexican flag