UFC Fight Night Machida/Rockhold - April 18, 2015

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well that was fun. I like this fightnight live chat. Take it easy. Ish I'll hit you up tomorrow I'm all jacked up on o douls right now

Nodig

Jan 24, 2015
I fell asleep lastnight, just finished watching now. Anyway i believe the MW division is so much stronger nowadays with the addition of the Strikforce guys and others, Silva would of struggled in his prime in this division....it's gone from being weak to very strong.

Solid event.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fell asleep, just caught, haha holy shit, Cormier at the end gave me a headache....I know he was stoked for a friend but jesus, he threw all professionalism out the window after the fight and whilst in the studio post-fight. Though I loved Weidman's response 'bring your down talk big guy'.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

UFC on Fox 15 Medical Suspensions:

Lyoto Machida: Suspended indefinitely pending CT head scan

Chris Camozzi: Suspended indefinitely pending orthopedic clearance of right elbow

Max Holloway: Suspended indefinitely pending X-ray of left wrist

Cub Swanson: Suspended indefinitely pending CT head scan, X-ray of jaw and right thumb

Felice Herrig: Suspended indefinitely pending CT head scan and CT facial bones; Suspended 45 days with no contact for rest/recovery

Beneil Dariush: Suspended 30 days for chin laceration healing

Patrick Cummins: Suspended 30 days with no contact for KO

Corey Anderson: Suspended indefinitely pending CT head scan and ENT clearance of mandible; Suspended 30 days no contact for TKO; suspended 45 days for chin laceration healing

Gian Villante: Suspended indefinitely pending orthopedic clearance of right ankle/foot

Takeya Mizugaki: Suspended indefinitely pending orthopedic clearance of left knee

Aljamain Sterling: Suspended indefinitely pending orthopedic clearance of right hand and pending right pelvic X-ray

George Sullivan: Suspended 30 days no contact for rest/recovery period

Jim Hettes: Suspended 60 days for ear sutures/laceration healing

Chris Dempsey: Suspended 60 days for facial (right and left lateral brows) laceration healing

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
UFC on Fox 15 Medical Suspensions:

Lyoto Machida: Suspended indefinitely pending CT head scan

Chris Camozzi: Suspended indefinitely pending orthopedic clearance of right elbow

Max Holloway: Suspended indefinitely pending X-ray of left wrist

Cub Swanson: Suspended indefinitely pending CT head scan, X-ray of jaw and right thumb

Felice Herrig: Suspended indefinitely pending CT head scan and CT facial bones; Suspended 45 days with no contact for rest/recovery

Beneil Dariush: Suspended 30 days for chin laceration healing

Patrick Cummins: Suspended 30 days with no contact for KO

Corey Anderson: Suspended indefinitely pending CT head scan and ENT clearance of mandible; Suspended 30 days no contact for TKO; suspended 45 days for chin laceration healing

Gian Villante: Suspended indefinitely pending orthopedic clearance of right ankle/foot

Takeya Mizugaki: Suspended indefinitely pending orthopedic clearance of left knee

Aljamain Sterling: Suspended indefinitely pending orthopedic clearance of right hand and pending right pelvic X-ray

George Sullivan: Suspended 30 days no contact for rest/recovery period

Jim Hettes: Suspended 60 days for ear sutures/laceration healing

Chris Dempsey: Suspended 60 days for facial (right and left lateral brows) laceration healing
And people argue that fighters are being paid enough. "They signed the contract". Smfh.