UFC on FOX 26 Live Discussion - 12/16/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ViperzVenom

Analysis & Predictions
Jan 14, 2016
Can someone link me to a place where I can watch the prelims and main card from my phone? I missed the card tonight and have been searching for a way to watch it for about 2 hours lol

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
lol at everybody who's calling out RDA for PEDs.

if the guy loses he's done post-USADA; if he wins post-USADA then he's on PEDs. Get the fuck outta here you should be ashamed of yourselves. isn't it fighter bashing anyway?

he kicked Robbie Lawler's ass. Deal with it.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Robbie has plateaued and has started to regress.. that was tough to watch he looked slow and not near as aggressive..

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
They are/were both on something
Everyone is. Or everyone was. People need to stop making that excuse every time their favorite fighter loses. USADA has busted enough guys, there's nothing more we can do about it. For example, look at Overeem after USADA. At this point, the better fighters are winning.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Robbie has plateaued and has started to regress.. that was tough to watch he looked slow and not near as aggressive..
He looked like a 36-year-old fighter who made his pro debut almost 17 years ago. All those wars and legendary performances have taken a toll.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He looked like a 36-year-old fighter who made his pro debut almost 17 years ago. All those wars and legendary performances have taken a toll.
Couldn't said it no better...He's became primarily a counter striker and that's noth
His style.. hopefully he heals up and gets a guy he can thump and retire..He's just a dog and it'll be hard to get him to quit the fight game...That said Ponz will beat RDA imho

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Can't believe how salty you guys are Lawler lost, lets just yell about epo and invalidate RDA's win in our minds!