UFC releases Angela Magaña

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't like to see anyone not succeed. She is definitely hard to like
but I can't bring myself to celebrate another's failure. At least she
is trying .

Success does not come easy. In fact its a mutherfucker
Totally agree. This is the holiday season. Christmas is coming up and she has a kid. Hard for me to celebrate anyone losing their job. Granted she wasn't going to fight before Christmas but still, it must be rough. Especially living in Puerto Rico with all of the chaos there still.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Damn I can't bet agianst her anymore and the ufc might never have a nipple slip again.
It was the "three" losses it was your wardrobe malfunction Magana but don't stop twerking I am sure if you put a luchador mask on you can win that competition.
All jokes aside I agree that atleast she's sticking with it but I don't really want to see her on another ufc card.Maybe invicta but she will have a hard time in that league also.
I would be disappointed in Invicta if they gave her a contract offer right now. Some people deserve a few extra chances and some don’t. Her presence would be a detriment to the promotion.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Not a favorite or mine, or anyone. But given that she had a nip slip last fight, I’d tune in to see her again.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Why? Serious question.
She is always trying to hype up her community and its people in Puerto Rico, she has a child to support and still took two adopted kids from the neighborhood (maybe in relation to the Hurricane aftermath but I'm not sure).

Nov 21, 2015
Y
Totally agree. This is the holiday season. Christmas is coming up and she has a kid. Hard for me to celebrate anyone losing their job. Granted she wasn't going to fight before Christmas but still, it must be rough. Especially living in Puerto Rico with all of the chaos there still.
Yeah Puerto Rico is FUBAR right now. I have a few bros there

TedCzech

Ted Czech
Jan 11, 2016

Angela Magaña, the lightning-rod strawweight fighter, wrote Thursday on Twitter that she has been released from the UFC. Magaña, who had been with the promotion since 2014, wrote that she asked the UFC for an immediate rematch against Amanda Bobby Cooper and was told she was cut.

Angela Magaña says she’s been released from the UFC
Wait so what happened to the six-fight deal she just signed with the UFC? There was the theory that the UFC offered her that in exchange for not pursuing charges against Cyborg ...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wait so what happened to the six-fight deal she just signed with the UFC? There was the theory that the UFC offered her that in exchange for not pursuing charges against Cyborg ...
They reserve the right to cut people. She's bad to have on the roster.