UFC TUF 27 Finale Live Discussion - 7/6/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
And tomorrow it’s the other Kiwi, Dan Hookers turn.

He was last seen kneeing Jim Miller to Bolivia

warriorx559

Jan 19, 2015
If Luke wasn't trying to go to LHW, I would like to see him fight Israel. Maybe Israel gets Weidman. (Brunson got injured so he's out)

Last edited:

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What a tricky call for fight of the night

Do you take Caceres vs Bravo or Marquez vs Di Chirico?

I wish they could have a double fotn bonus this card

Hey it ain’t my money so spread it to them

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Did you guys fist bump?
lmao. but for real. he was my favorite on the show. respectful yet deservingly confident

and now im a huge fan. because he's a cool dude

we were talking MMA. he said which gym he trained at. and i was like "oh which big fighters are out of there. Lyman Good right?" and then he said Jimmie Rivera and someone else. and then casually said "and i just won the ultimate fighter." and i was like, wait wtf. what's your name? (i suck at names) and as soon as he said it, it clicked

i watched the season right before the finale and he was my favorite dude on the show. i cant believe i didnt recognize him at first. it was pretyt funny. i got all nervous fan boying out smiling and speaking like such a tool for a bit. but then i chilled out and he's a cool dude

so yeah. built jersey tough. you fuckers better root for him from now on

M

member 3289

lmao. but for real. he was my favorite on the show. respectful yet deservingly confident

and now im a huge fan. because he's a cool dude

we were talking MMA. he said which gym he trained at. and i was like "oh which big fighters are out of there. Lyman Good right?" and then he said Jimmie Rivera and someone else. and then casually said "and i just won the ultimate fighter." and i was like, wait wtf. what's your name? (i suck at names) and as soon as he said it, it clicked

i watched the season right before the finale and he was my favorite dude on the show. i cant believe i didnt recognize him at first. it was pretyt funny. i got all nervous fan boying out smiling and speaking like such a tool for a bit. but then i chilled out and he's a cool dude

so yeah. built jersey tough. you fuckers better root for him from now on
I'm picturing this conversation taking place indoors. Both of you are wearing sunglasses.

Am I hot or cold?