UFC Vegas 89 Ribas vs Namajunas LIVE Discussion - Sat 3/23/24

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 03-23-24

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
Holy moly

A slapped on a guillotine of despair when a dude double legged me in a fight, and he bit me under armit "hard"

It just toke blood vessels, so I had a bloody oval

Point being, the dude bit me hard, and it wasn't even close to having teeth marks like that. That's legit insane!
did u finish the choke?

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Holy moly

A slapped on a guillotine of despair when a dude double legged me in a fight, and he bit me under armit "hard"

It just toke blood vessels, so I had a bloody oval

Point being, the dude bit me hard, and it wasn't even close to having teeth marks like that. That's legit insane!
I like to bite
but that is too much/hard

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I've been biten in every fight I've been in as an adult outside of a gym. There are a lot of biters out there.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I've been biten in every fight I've been in as an adult outside of a gym. There are a lot of biters out there.
For real????

It only happened to me once, and I wss completely shocked.

I get that headbutts and shit are legal in street fights, but my naive ass thought bites. Eye gouges, and nut shots were against the code

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Sorry to spam, but jokes aside, I actually yelled in surprise "he's biting me! He's literally bitting me" in a humurous "does the non existent ref notice this??" type of way

Did it throw you off your fight game or did it make you even more intense?

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Sorry to spam, but jokes aside, I actually yelled in surprise "he's biting me! He's literally bitting me" in a humurous "does the non existent ref notice this??" type of way

Did it throw you off your fight game or did it make you even more intense?
I yelled at one guy to stop biting, then broke his arm with an Americana which is why my arm was in front of his face, and finished by throwing him down a flight of stairs. He got arrested when he was released from the hospital. He started the fight. I don't know if the case went anywhere.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I yelled at one guy to stop biting, then broke his arm with an Americana which is why my arm was in front of his face, and finished by throwing him down a flight of stairs. He got arrested when he was released from the hospital. He started the fight. I don't know if the case went anywhere.