Ultimate Finale Mendes vs Edgar Live Discussion - 12/11/15

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
And Frankie has 'The Answer', right? lol
yup!

Frankie beats Conor and wins the belt, Dana gets angry and wants a rematch which Frankie wins again. Dana has a meltdown in front of the media in the post fight conference. :)

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
yup!

Frankie beats Conor and wins the belt, Dana gets angry and wants a rematch which Frankie wins again. Dana has a meltdown in front of the media in the post fight conference. :)
I do like Frankie he is a great athlete and deserve's to win the title, however it will be Aldo winning against Conor this time around and unless Aldo vacates the belt and moves up a division (which I'm not sure he will, although he had previously stated he would) I have not clue how this all plays out from there :confused:

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
I do like Frankie he is a great athlete and deserve's to win the title, however it will be Aldo winning against Conor this time around and unless Aldo vacates the belt and moves up a division (which I'm not sure he will, although he had previously stated he would) I have not clue how this all plays out from there :confused:
How do you see the fight going? Do you think it will be a close fight between the 2 and Aldo wins a decision or Aldo goes in hard and takes him out in the earlier rounds?

Apr 3, 2015
Frankie Edgar vs. Chad Mendes <----cheering for Mendes
Ryan Hall vs. Artem Lobov
Edson Barboza vs. Tony Ferguson <---- looking forward to this fight the most
Evan Dunham vs. Joe Lauzon
Tatsuya Kawajiri
vs. Jason Knight
Julian Erosa vs. Marcin Wrzosek

Konstantin Erokhin vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
Ryan LaFlare vs. Mike Pierce
Geane Herrera vs. Joby Sanchez
Chris Gruetzemacher
vs. Abner Lloveras

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Hey from the shitty hotel again. At least I can watch this one on tv

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Surely they have fucked the last names of these guys up. This has to be reeboks fault

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hey from the shitty hotel again. At least I can watch this one on tv
My man. I just got home this evening. Was supposed to fly out at 11:45am. Sat on the tarmac for 3 hours while they checked something mechanical, and then changed crews. Finally arrived at 5:15pm, grabbed dinner with the family and settling in. Hope you have better luck with your travels than I sir.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
I guess they don't graduate to the shitty Reebok shorts until they win the contract

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Why would you not throw a good combo after rocking someone with an uppercut?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Anyone else think this Anik/Stann team is extremely boring?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Yup. I like how Stann tries to give the most expert advice he can, but he just lacks personality, or suppresses it while he's talking
I just don't like a sub-par fighter announcing and throwing out those "when I fought" comments.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd like them to add a guest commentator. Could be a fighter, movie star, whatever.

Some would be terrible that's granted but some would be pure gold