General University lecturer suspended for racist comments on Tucker Carlson show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Everyone is white here the Poles The Travelers the Paddies, all chicken skin motherfuckers.
Yeah I thought that might be the case, we are multicultural and if you asked someone which way any ethnic group or "race" votes traditionally they wouldn't be able to tell you with any certainty. Group us by income level and then its clear as day who votes for whom outside the trendy well to do crowd who were born into money so they vote "progressive" or left or whatever im allowed to call it.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Yeah I thought that might be the case, we are multicultural and if you asked someone which way any ethnic group or "race" votes traditionally they wouldn't be able to tell you with any certainty. Group us by income level and then its clear as day who votes for whom outside the trendy well to do crowd who were born into money so they vote "progressive" or left or whatever im allowed to call it.
Here its a lot to do with who people parents voted for that seals who the kids vote for for life, especially the middle class one (its not like anyone else votes anyway). Another thing we have a lot of is hereditary seat in government, quite a few of our TD's (MP's) have been voted in because there dad was there previously. All politics here is local, if a man gets the potholes fixed on the road, or gets somebody a replacement passport at short notice or whatever, he is nearly guaranteed to get elected. The country works in little fiefdoms.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Here its a lot to do with who people parents voted for that seals who the kids vote for for life, especially the middle class one (its not like anyone else votes anyway). Another thing we have a lot of is hereditary seat in government, quite a few of our TD's (MP's) have been voted in because there dad was there previously. All politics here is local, if a man gets the potholes fixed on the road, or gets somebody a replacement passport at short notice or whatever, he is nearly guaranteed to get elected. The country works in little fiefdoms.
What about in the cities? is it similar there?

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
What about in the cities? is it similar there?
No the cities do tend to switch around a bit more, certainly much less of hereditary nonsense. But still our TDs for the most part try to be very accessible to their constituents, even in cities.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Are countries in North America not other places in the world?

To be honest I suspect most of Europe is similar. Sweets @Sweets Leigh @Leigh Zeph @Zeph Q @Qat Yossarian @Yossarian would know better than I though. Can any of you guys chime in on whether or not there's a correlation between demographics and the parties they vote for?
It's difficult to predict someone's voting persuasion based on a single demographic category. Some of the tabloid media here has worked hard to push an anti immigration agenda and the working class are voting Conservative.

I remember seeing some statistics from the US where over 90% of black people voted Democrat. We don't have that here.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
It's difficult to predict someone's voting persuasion based on a single demographic category. Some of the tabloid media here has worked hard to push an anti immigration agenda and the working class are voting Conservative.

I remember seeing some statistics from the US where over 90% of black people voted Democrat. We don't have that here.
Fucking thank you, now why do you think they talk about race based polling stats in the States? simply better analytics or that those stats actually mean something since America is weirdly Lefties and all non whites over here....................................................Other white over here?

Youll notice that I answered the question for you so just kick back all sorted mate :)

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Rich well established Mexicans hated Trump... to us down here that was weird as fuck

Shit it would be better for blue collar blacks (traditionally the demographic that pulled millions of blacks out of poverty) if every single illegal got kicked out of there but they dont see that. Its progressive vs conservative period.

Not saying this is wrong but race is everything over there come election time.

I think what we're getting down to is that people are fucking stupid and if we vote it is quite often based on identity instead of being accurately informed on issues.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
She got fired. She also doesn't seem to have any sense of accountability. Talks about suing her former employer and in the same breath, asks prospective employers to call her.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
She reminds me of the melanin version of crazy Judge Piro of whatever her name is.

Both crazy bitches.

Would gladly sandwich.

Hard.

And pretend to sleep with one eye open, then escape out the window.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
She got fired. She also doesn't seem to have any sense of accountability. Talks about suing her former employer and in the same breath, asks prospective employers to call her.

I still think she's awesome and I need a solid counter-narrative to my life.
I mean, I probably despise many things she supports. But should she have been removed from her job for her television appearance? I don't know. I'm not that bent out of shape about it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I mean, I probably despise many things she supports. But should she have been removed from her job for her television appearance? I don't know. I'm not that bent out of shape about it.
You are part of the problem

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
If you go in TV and represent your employer, then make racist comments, yes you'll probably be fired.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
At least she didn't say whites don't have some of the necessities required to attend her party.

M

member 3289

And pretend to sleep with one eye open, then escape out the window.
I hate to pull a Dong2 and talk about my sexual conquests despite not having proof, but I once banged this chick who was clearly way off her rocker.

It was a one-night stand, and after we were "done", she gets up to get either wine or weed (can't remember which) from the kitchen, and, as she's fumbling around (she was still hammered), I quickly threw on my boxers, pants, shirt, and socks, took my shoes in my hand, and made a mad dash out of there.

I wasn't sure where the stairwell was, so it made the 15 seconds I had to wait for the elevator seem like a fucking eternity. I kept thinking she was going to come bursting out of her apartment, kitchen knife in hand.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I hate to pull a Dong2 and talk about my sexual conquests despite not having proof, but I once banged this chick who was clearly way off her rocker.

It was a one-night stand, and after we were "done", she gets up to get either wine or weed (can't remember which) from the kitchen, and, as she's fumbling around (she was still hammered), I quickly threw on my boxers, pants, shirt, and socks, took my shoes in my hand, and made a mad dash out of there.

I wasn't sure where the stairwell was, so it made the 15 seconds I had to wait for the elevator seem like a fucking eternity. I kept thinking she was going to come bursting out of her apartment, kitchen knife in hand.
Great story
Would read again

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
At least she didn't say whites don't have some of the necessities required to attend her party.
There are plenty of stupid white people with flat brimmed hats that still have the sticker on them.