Walmart Fight Between 2 Women And A Kid

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
That situation was messed up, but I kinda have to give props to the kid for standing tall. When I was a kid if I'd seen my mom in a brawl, I'd have probably reacted the same way.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
the manner in which they acted was fucked but honestly I would do the same for my mom...two wrongs don't make a right but sometimes make sense..

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Yeah but she's getting in trouble for encouraging her kid to strike the lady. If she hadn't done that they were willing to chalk it up to mutual combat.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Good to see Indiana's finest making the headlines.

If she don't have a record, she probably won't get a felony. They always start high and threaten felonies so you are forced to take a shitty plea agreement or risk getting stuck with a felony for life. The kid did helped his mom just like any of us would've done at his age. The difference is, if my mom would've been trashy enough to fight at Walmart she would've told me to get back, she wouldn't have invited me to join in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015

If she don't have a record, she probably won't get a felony. They always start high and threaten felonies so you are forced to take a shitty plea agreement or risk getting stuck with a felony for life. The kid did helped his mom just like any of us would've done at his age. The difference is, if my mom would've been trashy enough to fight at Walmart she would've told me to get back, she wouldn't have invited me to join in.

Exactly. 100% agree. It just pisses me off the inflated charges due to public outrage. That's a higher lawyer cost and longer plea deal. That's unfair when they wouldn't have even charged her w/o public pressure nonetheless over charge her. It's shitty. I'm sure there are children that need protection from real abusers.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Exactly. 100% agree. It just pisses me off the inflated charges due to public outrage. That's a higher lawyer cost and longer plea deal. That's unfair when they wouldn't have even charged her w/o public pressure nonetheless over charge her. It's shitty. I'm sure there are children that need protection from real abusers.
Don't worry about the money. At some point we will be paying for her son for 25 to life.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015

You would have been Wanderlei'ing that scooter skank With your British Knights and Whipped her with your slap bracelet..