General WES WATONS - The Realist Dude on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
watch over the next couple months this guys story is going to start unraveling.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Who gives a F guys?
it is just some guy talking and trying to make money on youtube videos

Embellished stories? yes
Good message? yes

no reason to get into it over some silly shit IMO

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
dont be a fuckin idiot
You are talking a lot of crazy shit and making this real personal over some wes watson videos.

You are saying wes is trying hard to be tough and he is full of shit. I assume u think u can beat his ass. Or what u r saying makes no sense. You just running your mouth on the net.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
If you Wana put your faith in a guy they admit in the first minit is a mental patient that's cool. Doesn't make me an idiot. And you don't need to talk to me like that.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I also assume wes will address this shit in a video soon. So chill out. Don't make it all personal.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You are talking a lot of crazy shit and making this real personal over some wes watson videos.

You are saying wes is trying hard to be tough and he is full of shit. I assume u think u can beat his ass. Or what u r saying makes no sense. You just running your mouth on the net.
if you knew a guy on the street and his story was obvious bullshit and his persona was questionable you would be saying the same thing. your hero worship for wes watson makes you blind. you are a wes watson male groupie

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
if you knew a guy on the street and his story was obvious bullshit and his persona was questionable you would be saying the same thing. your hero worship for wes watson makes you blind. you are a wes watson male groupie
Again you are making this personal for no reason

In the 14 minit video you posted, do they explain in the very first part that the one guy is under some mental care now?

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Well??? The guy you are putting all your faith in and calling me names for not believing.......in that video do they explain right away that he is currently under some type of mental care now? Do they?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Mule Creek State Prison

SNY Facility

In 2005, MCSP became the only California state prison exclusively for Sensitive Needs Yards (SNY) inmates. SNY inmates are segregated from the general prison population for their own safety. Many are gang dropouts, informants, sex offenders, and former law enforcement officers.[4]

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Mule Creek State Prison

SNY Facility

In 2005, MCSP became the only California state prison exclusively for Sensitive Needs Yards (SNY) inmates. SNY inmates are segregated from the general prison population for their own safety. Many are gang dropouts, informants, sex offenders, and former law enforcement officers.[4]

I remember Wes saying he was down like back in 95 or 98. So idk if he claiming Mule Creek after 2005

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I remember Wes saying he was down like back in 95 or 98. So idk if he claiming Mule Creek after 2005
wes did 10 years 95 is more 24 years ago . he has only been out a year and a half. you do the math

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
he didnt even go to jail til 2010
his court papers are online. google it
You called me names for not believing a guy who is a mental patient. So I'ma not Google it. I've spent too much time on this already. If u we're being cool, maybe. But you're not. Bye

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You called me names for not believing a guy who is a mental patient. So I'ma not Google it. I've spent too much time on this already. If u we're being cool, maybe. But you're not. Bye
bye felicia

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
im pretty sure i figured out why most everybody else has you on ignore
You went out your way to make this personal. After whining like a little bitch in the other thread how new posters wouldn't Wana come here and be called names. Here u are doing it. For no reason. But if this what you want bring it pussy

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You went out your way to make this personal. After whining like a little bitch in the other thread how new posters wouldn't Wana come here and be called names. Here u are doing it. For no reason. But if this what you want bring it pussy
are you mad bro?

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I should be put on ignore because I don't believe your mental patients story. Makes sense. Also u refuse to address that your source is a mental patient which is rich