General WES WATONS - The Realist Dude on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he mentions selling drugs in the early 2000's and driving an escalade which came out in 2000 iirc. he wasnt in jail in the early 2000's
here is his paperwork right here. he went to jail in 2010. mr big baller was living at his buddies mom and dads house and instead of flipping hundred packs he beat some guy and robbed him for a couple grand at a fleabag hotel
PEOPLE v. WATSON | No. D058047. | 20120217031 | Leagle.com

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
here is his paperwork right here. he went to jail in 2010. mr big baller was living at his buddies mom and dads house and instead of flipping hundred packs he beat some guy and robbed him for a couple grand at a fleabag hotel
PEOPLE v. WATSON | No. D058047. | 20120217031 | Leagle.com
Yes I'm sure he couldn't have had his place in his girls name and beat that guy over a drug debt. Cuz that has never happened.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Criminals
You r right. I can't even imagine a criminal being so smart as to put property in someone else's name to avoid it being seized. That is nuts.

And no drug dealer has ever stomped someone out over drug debt.

Teach me more bout the streets El chapo

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Criminals

You r right. I can't even imagine a criminal being so smart as to put property in someone else's name to avoid it being seized. That is nuts.

And no drug dealer has ever stomped someone out over drug debt.

Teach me more bout the streets El chapo
he would have been a lot smarter if he didnt get caught lying about his whole story .he is the takashi six9 of youtube

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
he would have been a lot smarter if he didnt get caught lying about his whole story .he is the takashi six9 of youtube
Takashi 69 is a snitch. Wes is not. Idk why it means so much to you. He has a very positive message that has next to nothing to do w his prison shit. So you acting like this is beyond douchy. He is a positive dude trying to help ppl. I like his message.
You don't know much about wes you are assuming a lot and relying on sketchy ppl for you info. Let it go. Wtf do you care.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lets do the math . the guy gets 10 years in 2009. commits all these assaults and ends up in the SHU but its 2019 and he has been out for a year and a half. something isnt adding up right

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
you are relying on nothing but blind hero worship
I'm relying on the fact I regularly associate w killers, gang members , drug dealers pimps and whores. I know a shit ton about prison. Wes seems legit on the important stuff and I like his message.

He isn't gona break down the inner workings of The Brand for you on YouTube so I cut him some slack.
I'm sure if we dig into your past I could find some bullshit. Just stfu. You not better than anyone.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Prove me wrong.

im pretty sure wes is not the realest dude on youtube according to the other prison channels calling bullshit and people accusing him of telling other peoples stories. his stories being full of holes.him admitting to being on a special needs yard and his paperwork not jiving with the back story he has created for himself

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm relying on the fact I regularly associate w killers, gang members , drug dealers pimps and whores. I know a shit ton about prison. Wes seems legit on the important stuff and I like his message.
ok tough guy

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
im pretty sure wes is not the realest dude on youtube according to the other prison channels calling bullshit and people accusing him of telling other peoples stories. his stories being full of holes.him admitting to being on a special needs yard and his paperwork not jiving with the back story he has created for himself
He's the most interesting

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

He isn't gona break down the inner workings of The Brand for you on YouTube so I cut him some slack.
I'm sure if we dig into your past I could find some bullshit. Just stfu. You not better than anyone.
lol @wes watson being in the brand and running his mouth on youtube like that .get real. if he was dropping all those names it would be game over already. why do you even believe this?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
imo big herc has the best message.he has a motivational channel and does car shows and meet and greets with his fans .he isnt just sitting on a picnic table huffing and puffing about how bad ass he is .the guy is going to schools and talking to kids about positivity and motivation. he isnt giving up the game and dropping names every time he makes a vid

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
when i was in the 5th grade 1 of my neighbors sons came home from prison. mexican dude shredded like this guy. scared the shit out of me. wasnt out very long before he killed his girlfriend. my dad was a cop and later told us he had pressed her face down on a corner of cement and crushed her face in.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
imo big herc has the best message.he has a motivational channel and does car shows and meet and greets with his fans .he isnt just sitting on a picnic table huffing and puffing about how bad ass he is .the guy is going to schools and talking to kids about positivity and motivation. he isnt giving up the game and dropping names every time he makes a vid
Big Herc is what Wild @Wild wants TMMAC to be. Wes is what I want it to be...YOU COLD HEARTED MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!11111111.... But that's what I'm trying to say, just keep it positive and don't fuck up. Sounds gay? Don't get pinked!

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
So, I start a thread about a youtube personality and you dummies find something to argue about? This is why I don't hang on this forum anymore.
Cmon bro
You know the mASSes enjoy your fantASStic input.
You're an ASSet to this forum.