West's ally Saudi Arabia's human rights practices

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Simply the worst country on earth. Period, bar none.
Exacerbated by the fact that they have too much money and therefore influence enough to stop anyone from stopping them.....

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Simply the worst country on earth. Period, bar none.
Exacerbated by the fact that they have too much money and therefore influence enough to stop anyone from stopping them.....
Yeah man, I swear that place is hell on earth. Back in my beheading video watching days I saw one beheading there where the air itself took on a hellish crimson look then there were the hundreds of spectators watching like they were at the drive ins.

Anywho The House of Saud might just be as shady as our own muppet leaders, they are literally that bad...

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
OP is pretty misleading. All those dead bodies there, the Saudis didn't kill.
In fact the only reason they're dead is because of Africans who didn't respect the severity of the time schedule during their pilgrimage.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
What does that mean?
A lot of Muslims do a holy trip to Mecca in mass numbers. The Saudis schedules different time slots for different groups of Muslims. The African pilgrims didn't stick to their allocated time schedule and were walking down a enclosed path in mass numbers straight towards another mass group of people walking in the opposite direction. Ended up in about 800 dead.

Last edited:

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A lot of Muslims do a holy trip to Mecca in mass numbers. The Saudis schedules different time slots for different groups of Muslims. The African pilgrims didn't stick to their allocated time schedule and were walking down a enclosed path in mass numbers straight towards another mass group of people walking in the opposite direction.
That makes it humane, eh?

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
That makes it humane, eh?
I'm not saying Saudi Arabia is humane for investing billions upon billions in the safety of the millions of pilgrims they have flock to their country every year.
I'm saying It's a poor reason for them not being humane.

Plenty of other reasons though, the savages ban puppies and kittens from the country ffs.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm not saying Saudi Arabia is humane for investing billions upon billions in the safety of the millions of pilgrims they have flock to their country every year.

Plenty of other reasons though, the savages ban puppies and kittens from the country ffs.
So stick to the point contrarian. Point is that SA whips people to death, doesn't allow women to drive. Both IMO are good things.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

Did you notice the pic of the Saudis using bulldozers to heap up the dead bodies. Im sure they had a Doctor confirm they were all clinically dead before firing up the heavy plant.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Did you notice the pic of the Saudis using bulldozers to heap up the dead bodies. Im sure they had a Doctor confirm they were all clinically dead before firing up the heavy plant.
I did. How else would they do it?
These are trampled, squashed corpses that are going to begin decomposing in desert heat dude. Speed is of the essence. Otherwise I'm sure they would have used some Indian slaves.

Muslims are also pretty religious with dead bodies too I think, after touching one, there is not much they are permitted to do apart from fuk their wives before they need to take a ceremonial bath. So why would rich Saudi's start doing heavy, laborious, sacrilegious work in desert heat when it's so inefficient? They're just dead bodies.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I did. How else would they do it?
These are trampled, squashed corpses that are going to begin decomposing in desert heat dude. Speed is of the essence. Otherwise I'm sure they would have used some Indian slaves.

Muslims are also pretty religious with dead bodies too I think, after touching one, there is not much they are permitted to do apart from fuk their wives before they need to take a ceremonial bath. So why would rich Saudi's start doing heavy, laborious, sacrilegious work in desert heat when it's so inefficient? They're just dead bodies.

The rights of the dead and our duties to them do figure prominently in religious, philosophical, and literary texts, from the various Egyptian books of the dead to Sophocles’ Antigone to Kant’s "Metaphysics of Morals".

I quote Thomas Nagel "When a man dies we are left with his corpse, and while a corpse can suffer the kind of mishap that may occur to an article of furniture, it is not a suitable object for pity. The man, however, is"

Let me know when youre next in Auckland Australia and we can discuss this over a chai latte