NSFW What are you cooking for the Silent Singer thread?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Actually Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon
You told me you had loads of people who were in your corner and had contacted you about me.

Ask them if they'll not be a bunch of pansies and out themselves so I can decide if I want to make up with them.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Actually

Ask them if they'll not be a bunch of pansies and out themselves so I can decide if I want to make up with them.
I thought that might be what you were looking for. That's why I bumped the other thread. That's the only one I remember it being discussed in (besides the deleted one).

Okay fuck it.

Papi I know you and Miesha are obviously as you said are in cahoots. Quite fucking why I don't know because it's weird but anywhore...

Anyone else on your little old busy body women agenda, curtain twitchers?

Shut up you fucking idiot...I've been living life....Escape your chains weirdo

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There are a LOT of words happening in this thread.... Put in an order.... That NO ONE is understanding. Splinty, can we add a translation feature like they have on IG in here? I mean, it would make communicating with silentsinger @Jack Skellington. easier... Holy fuck WHAT IS SHE SAYING???
Splite my fancy and wither till me charms come knockin, savvy?
Give me a dilly and you might be a proper fancy bloke. But left folks see right through it, so tone down the piper eh?

M

member 603

If you accuse me of being a scouser again, we's gonna come to blows.
You'd at least know I'd show up.
*ahem*...... SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU-mutafukkin-SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
*ahem*...... SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU-mutafukkin-SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I'm proper fucked now aren't I?