General What are YOU doing on a day-to-day basis to DESTROY THE FREAKING WORLD????

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
Here is what I'm doing. The pics below. I think I talked about this device in another thread a little. I call it Methane Mac. It is my ANAEROBIC ("without oxygen") liquid composting device. Food scraps go into paint strainer bags like you see in that second clip. Weeds as well? Check. Leaves from the yard? Check. Branches I cut down? Check. Pretty much anything organic. I put those bags in there when those bags are STUFFED full. Then, several months later, I pull them out and what is in them has shrunk by like 97%. You can see almost nothing left in that bag in the 2nd pic. Its all been eaten by anaerobic bacteria and effectively dissolved into the water. Other than egg shells. They take a LONG time to break down. So I just leave them in the bag and add more food scraps, weeds, etc., rinse and repeat.

Then I add just a small cup of that sweet, sweet liquid to my watering can, and fill up the rest with water that I've bubbled for at least 24 hours to get rid of chlorine, and water the plants with it. The plants freaking LOVE the stuff.

Now, I am sure you are asking yourself, "Slice, my man, Methane Mac sure does make sweet, sweet plant feeding liquid, but what exactly does that have to do with destroying the world?"

Well, here is the thing. I mentioned it up above. Methane Mac is digesting everything I put in it ANAREOBICLY. And you know what it puts out when it does that? METHANE GAS. I can smell Methane Mac from 1,000 feet away its putting out so much methane gas. And its doing it all. Day and Night. Long. 24/7/365. Even in the dead of winter, I go and feel Methane Mac - its luke warm to the touch because the anaerobic bacteria are doing their thing without fail!

Now, I could put some air stones in there are basically do the same thing, but aerobically ("with oxygen") instead. But if I did it that way, it would NOT release methane. I want to destroy the Earth. So of course I do it anaerobically to create the methane. And methane is a greenhouse gas, and its like freaking *80 TIMES* more powerful of a greenhouse gas than CO2. As a side benefit, I love hot weather. So Methane Mac will bring me hot, hot whether, and in time will destroy the freaking world to boot!!!

I plan on putting as many Methane Mac's on my property as I can. 20 at least. Can you IMAGINE how much methane gas those things are going to be spewing out daily? Think about how many dipshits in the world are spending shit-tons of money trying to reduce greenhouse gasses. All for not, because I'm over here with my Methane Macs counteracting all that shit with methane pouring out of my inventions like the Federal Reserve prints money....

The Earth is going down, and its going down in a blaze of heat courtesy of Homeslice and Methane Mac!!!

So what are YOU doing to help end life on this planet?

MMac1.jpg

MMac2.jpg