Listen What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

8InchesOfWhiteMeat

Oct 3, 2021
Stryper.

Stryper is the band that definitely, absolutely used that passage to name their band.

Afa Dio's song, I've never heard that credit. I'm interested, please link it.

ETA, think not.

• The lyrics deal specifically with Revelations 12:9 where Satan is cast to the earth. The tiger is symbolic of the wild beast that comes out of the sea, as mentioned in Revelations 13:1.
Could be
My homie that passed away told me that's what the lyrics meant and I liked it. I know its all up to the listenes interpretation, so I'll stick with his understanding of it

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Could be
My homie that passed away told me that's what the lyrics meant and I liked it. I know its all up to the listenes interpretation, so I'll stick with his understanding of it
Boy, I was a teenager when these records were released, i was blah blah since your mom was still cleaning your poops for you. Yadda yadda my age makes me some kind of authority. ?

First article I could find has ...um... Revelations

8InchesOfWhiteMeat

Oct 3, 2021
Boy, I was a teenager when these records were released, i was blah blah since your mom was still cleaning your poops for you. Yadda yadda my age makes me some kind of authority. ?

First article I could find has ...um... Revelations
So was my Homie, He was my Friends Dad, He was all about metal, we used to stay up drinking and jammin on guitar all night on work days, go to work smashed, come home and do it again, I miss that motherfucker to death

8InchesOfWhiteMeat

Oct 3, 2021
Japanese metal, ?
"Leave a path of metal, across the world from stage to stage!

Well that was back in the day
And if you weren't there
It doesn't matter anyway, because you wouldn't understand..."
(next song, Megadeth, best anthem to the genre)

View: https://youtu.be/KodRW-gU1rQ
Yeah I wasn't their for it but he got me into Loudness, They got some fun riffs to play along with, good memories even if I didnt know about them for a while

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Japanese metal, ?
"Leave a path of metal, across the world from stage to stage!

Well that was back in the day
And if you weren't there
It doesn't matter anyway, because you wouldn't understand..."
(next song, Megadeth, best anthem to the genre)

View: https://youtu.be/KodRW-gU1rQ
I was just listening to that album a couple weeks ago. Great tune and I always liked The Scorpion too.

8InchesOfWhiteMeat

Oct 3, 2021
He drank him self to death, not intentionally but he barley ever ate anything because if you drink on an empty stomach you can get drunk and stay drunk easier. Dude could eat a couple forks of food and be done with it, his stomach shrank up too much, he was like that for over a decade.

View: https://youtu.be/1HUr9UKAxiY

Rotten food, natures anti depressant. No prescriptionrequired

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I was just listening to that album a couple weeks ago. Great tune and I always liked The Scorpion too.
Their output past a certain point gets spotty, but there are usually two or three good songs.
If you've never seen the (Scrooge McDuck?) animated video, worth a look

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Oh shit. Someone gave Billy an electric guitar.
I've seen Umphrey's McGee live - one of the tightest group of musicians I've ever seen live. Seeing them with Billy would have been nuts.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9JUjxUcJv4&t=1m2s
I saw Umphreys a bunch of times back in the mid-late90s and early 2000s. They’re an incredibly tight band. Glad to see them getting more attention now, back then they were just “some other jam band”. But damn they’re good. They’ve done some awesome cover songs over the years.