Listen What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I actually had a ticket for the return gig of the stone roses. And I relinquished it because I couldn't be arsed. Same with arctic monkeys before they got famous, I could have gone to watch them at rock city in Nottingham (my buddies did) but I didn't bother.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I fell into a burning ring of fire.

My grandma said he was a right trouble causing cunt. This was when she was telling me off

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He lived a couple miles from my family home and was apparently a catastrophe. My grandmother really didn't like him. He pissed her off bad.still does if if I mention him. She fucken hates him

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It was my dad who told me about it.. grandma hates Johnny cash. He finished he days in Mariposa CA iirc. Just up the street from Ventura. And was always doing his crazy bullshit so folks would head out. A lot of time to my grandmother house. It's funny how much she hates his guts. She absolutely hates Johnny cash and mentioning him became a dare in my family because it set her off.

Maybe he fucked her or something, she really really doesn't like him

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He would show up at the church all fucked up and decide to do an improto show. Apparently a lot. I've been to the little town he lived. There's only about 15 houses or so.its a small little town with fuck all. I know when my dad told me about it it was so I'd wind my grandmother up.

Bit weird tho. My grandmothers Nemesis was Johnny cash.....

It's actually cool now I think about it. They fucken hate each other.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Actually now I think about it it's cool as fuck..my grandmother and Johnny cash absolutely hate each other. To murder level.