Listen What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just told my mate at pub he can have one of my phone's. I suppose if I'm not using it someone else can. gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn it's the one I got in Paris. Cost like Fucken 800 euro. I don't use it anymore and he's never had a phone that cost more than 20 quid. Fuck it I figured it's better served to someone else.

Also it might have pictures of your pussy on it. I'll try and delete them

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck it I'll just go home.

Although I don't like how some cunt looked at me. I feel like I should Kung Fu him.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I wasn't sure where my seat was since the ticket was given to me, but we ended up in Row 8. Don't think he played Force, but the other 3 were in his setlist. He's a funny dude, and his stories are great. I was trying to remember last night, and I think the last time I saw Todd was 18 years ago. It was solid start to finish, and the opener was also pretty good and similarly funny. We saw him briefly out front after the show on his way back to the tour bus (which wreaked of pot lol), just long enough to say "great show man!" and he threw us fist bumps.

View attachment 67177

View attachment 67178

View attachment 67179
Here's the setlist from that show...

Screenshot_20220506-053814_Facebook.jpg

Just Like Old Times is a good one. They just recently turned that song into a movie.

LOL at playing Conservative Christian Right Wing Republican in Texas. That's funny as shit.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Here's the setlist from that show...

View attachment 67222

Just Like Old Times is a good one. They just recently turned that song into a movie.

LOL at playing Conservative Christian Right Wing Republican in Texas. That's funny as shit.
Nice, I tried to find that yesterday for you but the places I look didn't have it up yet.

And about CCRWT - he was in Austin, so he knew his crowd! Plus, he used to live here so he knows what's up.

The stories that lead into his songs are great.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The stories that lead into his songs are great.
Yeah. I like those more than I do the songs when I see him in concert. Not that he isn't good as a live performer - but I've heard all the songs before. The stories are usually new - and if I've heard them before he usually adds some stuff to them.

My assumption is you can categorize his stories as "Mostly true somewhat made up stories"