Listen What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Were you able to make it all the way through....any favorites? "Officer Norris" is another one I really like. And I'm always a fan of the banter in between songs on live albums like this.
I had it playing in the garage but was working outside so I caught it in sections. It's good though. Will definitely need to listen to it all the way through uninterupted.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Fell down the YouTube suggestions hole.
I never even liked Rush all that much, not to own an album, but their music was in heavy rotation at local radio stations. And MTV.
And grade school dances.
I hadn't listened to this in decades but knew all the lyrics.

View: https://youtu.be/EYYdQB0mkEU

Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth, but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth...

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Haven't listened to or played Metallica in a couple decades but listened to Metal Up Your Ass yesterday all the way through. It's been a long time since I had heard the material enough.

Everything is killer except for Anesthesia. Cliff was overrated. Sorry. Great sound, and he could play, but unless it's jazz, most bass solos are unnecessary.

I was a pleasantly surprised at how easily the old riffs came back to me: muscle memory.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015