What are your plans for Bellator tommorrow night?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Im starting to get super anxious and pumped up.

Ill be at a bar in Portland watching. This bar is frequented by a fair amount of Russians so things could get interesting once the vodka starts flowing and they see my custom made Fedor shirt that I plan on wearing.

Times going by super slow I wish it was Saturday night already.

I plan on getting extremely inebriated checking in here during the fights to keep the Fedor fans in check and then rub salt on the wounds after Mitrione highlight reels him.

So whats your guys plans?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Cooking a huge pot of chili, making a beer run, and flopping my ass down around 6:45pm for the rest of the night.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Ill most likely be missing out, arriving in Mexico at about 6:30.. If I am lucky I will be at the casa for the main event. Although a tough decision will have to be made, head down to the beach to grab some grass for the first night, or stick around to watch the Fedor fight?

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I'll be going to see John Wick 2 in Theaters early in the Evening and Hopefully make it home in time for the Main Events.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ill most likely be missing out, arriving in Mexico at about 6:30.. If I am lucky I will be at the casa for the main event. Although a tough decision will have to be made, head down to the beach to grab some grass for the first night, or stick around to watch the Fedor fight?

Don't be stupid. It's Fedor, this ain't(really) a weed site.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
home
pump some weights
hit heavy bag
smoke herb
drink vodka and new york seltzer raspberry with ice

I eat veggies Rice and Pile o meat most nights

maybe stick it in the lady later...maybe not

enjoy dudes/dudetts

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Cooking a huge pot of chili, making a beer run, and flopping my ass down around 6:45pm for the rest of the night.
sounds really awesome

a house with chili, is a Good house

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Going to bed amd never watching it as uk tv doesn't show bellator fights - can't record so no watch

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
I'm in Russia. I was thinking I'd be able to see it in some establishment where they'd be showing it live. However, I never thought of the time difference. It's going to be probably morning over here, like 7 or 8 o'clock. So I don't really know, perhaps I'll just watch it at home on some stream. Then again, Moscow really never sleeps...

I might post a bit less in the following weeks, been spending a lot of time on mma lately. Then again, if Fedor wins in a spectacular fashion, I'll be posting like a 10 y.o. who just found out he can talk shit on the internet with no repercussions.

M

member 3289

I might post a bit less in the following weeks, been spending a lot of time on mma lately. Then again, if Fedor wins in a spectacular fashion, I'll be posting like a 10 y.o. who just found out he can talk shit on the internet with no repercussions.
I'll see you when you get back, then.

M

member 3289

What are you doing in a bush league thread? I thought you were above this.
I have money on it so I'm interested in the main event.

I won't be watching any of the other fights. I'm putting a fresh coat of paint on my bedroom walls later and I'd rather watch it dry.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
if you need a stream just ask for a river in the live thread and someone will pm you a link.you will probably get a few

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
I have money on it so I'm interested in the main event.

I won't be watching any of the other fights. I'm putting a fresh coat of paint on my bedroom walls later and I'd rather watch it dry.
Be careful while you watch paint dry. I've heard it makes people ponder and ask themselves deep philosophical questions. Like you know....

Which came first, the

or the
?