Society What are your thoughts on all the white people cops kill?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We've always needed prison and justice reform. I've been about that forever. But things have even changed since my days.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Act like a punk get treated like one.

I'm glad for any GOOD reform, but it doesn't need start at the lowest tier.
It needs to start in legislation and criminal law.
LEO's are in large part decent.
But it's a terrible precedent to shoot the messenger.
This is a web of deceit that travels through the music industry as well as private pay-for-volume prisons.
It's a business practice big wigs should be paying for, not citizens and cops.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The insanity is that is a marketing commercial perfectly tuned to virtue signalling the suburban gruntstyle crowd

View attachment 10090View attachment 10091

That commercial is made because a bunch of our fellow citizens think of the cops as the thin blue line between them and the unwashed masses. They WANT that cop. They want that response to flag burning. They envision and are sold the zombie hordes. To question it is being marketed as anti-patriotic. It's a disgusting corporate messaging.

I read about a cop that worked only at night. Few normal people are up and out at 2am. So he had an outsized interaction with criminals and druggies. He became an ass. He says he viewed the job as him vs the surrounding people. Then he got shifted to days. Then there were families, people walking, LIVING THERE, and it screwed up his world. He forgot there were people he was guarding, not against. A lot of the 'blue line' crowd have forgotten this too.
I agree with this and have felt this way for awhile. It's amazing someone can be deemed un-patriotic for not wanting cops who think they are at war.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Why do you capitalize black but not white kneeblock, neither should have a capital letter used but you do it all the time with black and not white, explain that

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Let's put it this way, even if you got rid of racism tomorrow - America would still have a massive problem of Police brutality. Other developed nations are not having civilians killed by the police in such high numbers.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If you aren't combative with cops your chances of surviving the encounter improve tremendously.

I put a lot of stock in personal accountability.

That doesn't mean the cops are always right in their behavior. It's not an all-encompassing argument.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Why do you capitalize black but not white kneeblock, neither should have a capital letter used but you do it all the time with black and not white, explain that
It's easier to hit shift/b than it is to hit shift/w on a keyboard.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
The insanity is that is a marketing commercial perfectly tuned to virtue signalling the suburban gruntstyle crowd

View attachment 10090View attachment 10091

That commercial is made because a bunch of our fellow citizens think of the cops as the thin blue line between them and the unwashed masses. They WANT that cop. They want that response to flag burning. They envision and are sold the zombie hordes. To question it is being marketed as anti-patriotic. It's a disgusting corporate messaging.

I read about a cop that worked only at night. Few normal people are up and out at 2am. So he had an outsized interaction with criminals and druggies. He became an ass. He says he viewed the job as him vs the surrounding people. Then he got shifted to days. Then there were families, people walking, LIVING THERE, and it screwed up his world. He forgot there were people he was guarding, not against. A lot of the 'blue line' crowd have forgotten this too.
" They WANT that cop..."

Guilty.

I have never been so happy to see a deputy exiting his car with a flat top do, shirt sleeves screaming at the seams, and mirrored sunglasses as when I dialed 911 a couple of summers ago when a man and woman were trying to break into my house in the middle of the day.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
" They WANT that cop..."

Guilty.

I have never been so happy to see a deputy exiting his car with a flat top do, shirt sleeves screaming at the seams, and mirrored sunglasses as when I dialed 911 a couple of summers ago when a man and woman were trying to break into my house in the middle of the day.
You know what works so much faster than calling the cops? Shooting them yourself.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
You know what works so much faster than calling the cops? Shooting them yourself.
I don't want the hassle. I'd rather have my tax-payed protector do it if it has to be done.

He didn't shoot them though. He did however harrass them, searched their car (they kept screaming that it was without permission, but you know how they lie, lol), intermittently get in their face for 45 minutes.
He told them never to make the mistake of turning into this neighborhood again.

Kinda like, get out of town before sundown.....

Serious note: I had my keys, phone and a knife at the back door ready to run if they made it inside. I don't know if I could shoot someone who thought they were breaking into an empty house. Now, had my children been home I would have no qualms about a shotgun blast as soon as they crossed the threshold.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't want the hassle. I'd rather have my tax-payed protector do it if it has to be done.

He didn't shoot them though. He did however harrass them, searched their car (they kept screaming that it was without permission, but you know how they lie, lol), intermittently get in their face for 45 minutes.
He told them never to make the mistake of turning into this neighborhood again.

Kinda like, get out of town before sundown.....

Serious note: I had my keys, phone and a knife at the back door ready to run if they made it inside. I don't know if I could shoot someone who thought they were breaking into an empty house. Now, had my children been home I would have no qualms about a shotgun blast as soon as they crossed the threshold.
Maybe they didn't think the house was empty?

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
It's a strange thing, but nobody among my family or friends has ever been in a confrontation with a cop, much less had them draw their gun on us. Among civilized people the Police know their role as civil servants.

Most mornings the wife and I take a walk on the beach or walking paths. We encounter our local Police almost every time and they greet us with a smile and cheerful "good morning Mr. and Mrs Le Chat!" and we reply in kind.

Life doesn't have to be some ghetto or trailer trash drama if you simply do the right thing.

miami-south-beach-lummus-park-officer-vitores-policeman-on-patrol-B7149B.jpg

Le Chat Noir
©

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think you're right. I could hear them arguing. The dude was saying "no, someone is in there". The girl was pushing to do it anyway.
That's why you shoot them, and then call the cops to haul away the bodies. Imo. Respectfully.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
It's a strange thing, but nobody among my family or friends has ever been in a confrontation with a cop, much less had them draw their gun on us. Among civilized people the Police know their role as civil servants.

Most mornings the wife and I take a walk on the beach or walking paths. We encounter our local Police almost every time and they greet us with a smile and cheerful "good morning Mr. and Mrs Le Chat!" and we reply in kind.

Life doesn't have to be some ghetto or trailer trash drama if you simply do the right thing.

View attachment 10112

Le Chat Noir
©
The funniest thing about this post is that you used a stock photo to make it.

T

The Big Guy

if internet videos are an accurate representation of what really happens...
white people being racist is usually a karen getting verbally abusive
yet we see tons of blacks ... lets just say doing worse things

its not always like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ4Ea9D_cEM
Most of the videos are taken down from YouTube. You can find them all on bitchute and they will disgust you and make you wanna fill a lake with bodies

View: https://youtu.be/GYjMK7lbHXo

View: https://youtu.be/6jfN1kXPiak

There are millions of these videos of our beloved citizens committing horrible acts of violence