IMG/GIF What candy do you like?

• Thread starter Morpheushasleftthebuilding
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Was with my babies mom for 5 years. The last year and a half I was miserable, and sex was either non existent or flat out simply going through the motions-no passion.

Jan-April-no sex for me(this was a few years ago).

Enter "Candy", short for Candice.

My first ever nympho :)(they actually exist!!!)

The build up, the sexual tension, the fact we knew it was going to happen but tried to procrastinate the inevitable....

The first sex session with her was by FAR the best "first time sex" with any partner I had ever had. Started fooling around in the living room on my couch, then when we decided to take it to my bedroom, she literally grabbed me by my hard throbbing cock, and basically used my dick as a leash, because this girl did NOT want my dick out of site as she lead me(by my dick) into my bedroom.

Going from feeling undesireable and miserable, to finding a hot girl named Candy who liked sex just as much if not more than me.....

SHE, is my favorite Candy:)

mmmmm Candy....

P

Punch

You can't follow up Lindt motherfucking truffles and a Lindt bar with those candy bars and expect me not to be spoiled.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Was with my babies mom for 5 years. The last year and a half I was miserable, and sex was either non existent or flat out simply going through the motions-no passion.

Jan-April-no sex for me(this was a few years ago).

Enter "Candy", short for Candice.

My first ever nympho :)(they actually exist!!!)

The build up, the sexual tension, the fact we knew it was going to happen but tried to procrastinate the inevitable....

The first sex session with her was by FAR the best "first time sex" with any partner I had ever had. Started fooling around in the living room on my couch, then when we decided to take it to my bedroom, she literally grabbed me by my hard throbbing cock, and basically used my dick as a leash, because this girl did NOT want my dick out of site as she lead me(by my dick) into my bedroom.

Going from feeling undesireable and miserable, to finding a hot girl named Candy who liked sex just as much if not more than me.....

SHE, is my favorite Candy:)

mmmmm Candy....

keep going:cool:

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
wtf are these wonderful looking treats?
Ok, so you know the chocolate rice crispie cakes everyone makes? Well it's one of them shaped into a bar, then a layer of soft toffee is put on top, and finished with a coating of milk chocolate. It is awesome.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
I can't find a suitable pic of chocolate covered pretzels. So...uh, I love chocolate covered pretzels. Also wine gums.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I can't find a suitable pic of chocolate covered pretzels. So...uh, I love chocolate covered pretzels. Also wine gums.
wine gums hmmm never heard of them..what are they like?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
chewy as sh-t, like chewing on a shoe, but they taste ok after about 15 minute of work.................better off going with something like fruit pastilles, easier to chew and taste great, less filling.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Like Robbie said, they are very chewy. I like them because they're only vaguely sweet. Some brands are terrible, flavourless. I like Maynard's.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Like Robbie said, they are very chewy. I like them because they're only vaguely sweet. Some brands are terrible, flavourless. I like Maynard's.
idk if w have them in the states...I'm gonna look for them..