What did "FUTA 1" stand for?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
If anyone had footage of that they would have put it on YouTube years ago and made money.

I like Bobby but if he said that, he's obviously bluffing.

Its one of the holy grails of missing tapes. Right up there with Rickson/Anjo
yeah its an odd story. He talks about it here too on Sherdog radio with Josh Gross and Greg Savage:

At 74:30

SDS: Greg Jackson and Filmmaker Bobby Razak - MMA Radio - Sherdog.com

They ask him about the Tito vs Lee Murray fight at the China Club and the footage that he claims he has. Bobby says he was following Tito around for some documentary and then caught the fight. Says he doesn't want to show any footage that might be embarrassing to a fighter so never showed anyone. Josh asks him if he can go to his house and see it then. Bobby agrees to show it someday when he is in town.

Im curious to know what happened next. Someone should tweet Josh Gross and ask him if he got to see the footage. Is this legit or no. I don't know.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
It has been stated that there never was anyone with footage of the Tito/Murray fight.

The Rickson tape exists as students of his have confirmed seeing it.
Bobby Razak has gone on the record to say he has the footage on Sherdog radio.

Be interesting to know if the guys at Sherdog ever saw the video

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Bobby Razak has gone on the record to say he has the footage on Sherdog radio.

Be interesting to know if the guys at Sherdog ever saw the video
I asked him directly in a thread of his over at the UG if he has it. We'll see what he says, eh?

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
I asked him directly in a thread of his over at the UG if he has it. We'll see what he says, eh?
I asked him a whole bunch of times there for an image still but nothing hehe.

hes a member here too Bobby Razak @Bobby Razak

lets hope he hears that bat call and gives us an image still!

*crosses fingers*

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Whatever happened between those two? Didn't they train together at the start of Tito's career?
I want to know anout what ever happened to his manager Saul Garcia. That guy got got to back in the UFC. He seemed like a slick businessman type. He really helped give Tito the push as in promoting his fighter.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
yeah its an odd story. He talks about it here too on Sherdog radio with Josh Gross and Greg Savage:

At 74:30

SDS: Greg Jackson and Filmmaker Bobby Razak - MMA Radio - Sherdog.com

They ask him about the Tito vs Lee Murray fight at the China Club and the footage that he claims he has. Bobby says he was following Tito around for some documentary and then caught the fight. Says he doesn't want to show any footage that might be embarrassing to a fighter so never showed anyone. Josh asks him if he can go to his house and see it then. Bobby agrees to show it someday when he is in town.

Im curious to know what happened next. Someone should tweet Josh Gross and ask him if he got to see the footage. Is this legit or no. I don't know.
I'd pay to see that because I hear how Tito explains it and it is all very much admitting the beating, but by dropping excuses and manipulating what happened........

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
I'd pay to see that because I hear how Tito explains it and it is all very much admitting the beating, but by dropping excuses and manipulating what happened........
hehe yeah i think he blamed his dress shoes. when lee tells the story he says he also wore dress shoes so i guess it cancels out.

but then again Tito also made excuses for losses in the octagon too, so i guess its par for the course.

Hong Kong Phooey

Posting Machine
Feb 12, 2015
There was that film maker Bobby Razak that said he filmed the fight between Tito and Lee Murray.

We always asked him to show us some stills or footage but he always refused to do so. Not sure if he was just messing around with everyone.
Bobby says a lot of things

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I listened to the Sherdog interview.

Now I may be wrong and If I am I apologize in advance but I just don't think he was 100% telling the truth there.

It seemed like he was saying that he has the tape but isn't showing it so other fighters would be more comfortable granting him interviews and such. I think it was said strictly to grant him more access.

To me anyway, he started to sound nervous, when continually being asked to show Savage and Sherwood the tape when they came up there.

Also, seemed to shut the door on the whole thing forever when he said the time to release it would have been 3 years ago to fully monetize it.

Dude...what? He could release it today and make a killing. Besides, he already said Tito doesn't like him. So release it!

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
No, I was tired and went to bed. Heard all about it in the morning. My corner man saw it and gives a different account to the common one.
Well! Throwback!
I remember the huge threads made about this. The whole debate between Pat Miletich's version and Tito's. Tito and Pat going back and forth.

Please do tell. :)

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
hehe yeah i think he blamed his dress shoes. when lee tells the story he says he also wore dress shoes so i guess it cancels out.

but then again Tito also made excuses for losses in the octagon too, so i guess its par for the course.
Yes I do remember Tito saying that. Dress shoes!
I also remember Miletich correcting him saying the shoes didn't matter much and he just got KTFO.
No love lost between those two I think.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Yes I do remember Tito saying that. Dress shoes!
I also remember Miletich correcting him saying the shoes didn't matter much and he just got KTFO.
No love lost between those two I think.
haha yeah it was such a great story. Not to mention Chuck Liddell telling his side of the story too that I think 3 guys came after him so he put his back to the wall and started knocking guys out.

such a fun story.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Well! Throwback!
I remember the huge threads made about this. The whole debate between Pat Miletich's version and Tito's. Tito and Pat going back and forth.

Please do tell. :)
My mates version was very similar to Tito's in the above video.