General What the hell is going on in Springfield Ohio?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Kamala cackled and had a shit eating grin when Trump spoke of pets being killed and eaten by her precious Haitian immigrants.

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
I watched a video on Haiti some months ago. I thought the mud cookie thing was a joke, yeah its not. I feel countries like Haiti should be given some way to come here absolutely, but not without conditions, and certainly not without a clear message that this is not Haiti, you arent a Haitian if you come here, and you will assimilate to this new culture or you can go back to eating mud cookies. Anyone in their government however should be barred from entering this country, regular citizens only.

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
"I feel countries like Haiti should be given some way to come here absolutely, "

I don't
I will take a Haitian with drive and a commitment to change their lives and become part of a better country by every metric over some blue hair dipshit who wants us to become left of western Europe.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
I watched a video on Haiti some months ago. I thought the mud cookie thing was a joke, yeah its not. I feel countries like Haiti should be given some way to come here absolutely, but not without conditions, and certainly not without a clear message that this is not Haiti, you arent a Haitian if you come here, and you will assimilate to this new culture or you can go back to eating mud cookies. Anyone in their government however should be barred from entering this country, regular citizens only.
Don't forget Barbecue

Uncle Tom Doug

Official TMMAC Racist
Jun 24, 2022
I will take a Haitian with drive and a commitment to change their lives and become part of a better country by every metric over some blue hair dipshit who wants us to become left of western Europe.
Have you met any Hatians? They're the reason Haiti is a shithole. Bringing any of them here is a net-negative for America. They all smell like shit because the French taught them their hygiene practices.

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
Have you met any Hatians? They're the reason Haiti is a shithole. Bringing any of them here is a net-negative for America. They all smell like shit because the French taught them their hygiene practices.
Its why I specifically didnt just say any haitian who wants to come. This is true of all immigration. A vetting process must occur.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They wrecked their own land.

In 1950, forest clearing for plantations and wood exports in Haiti had largely ended, but wood harvesting for charcoal continued. A mere 30 years later, forest cover had diminished from 25 percent of the total land area to a meager 10 percent. It decreased again to 4 percent of the land by 1994.

EasyTapper

Aug 14, 2024
Someone in the campaign needs to create a website, “CrisisInSpringfield.com” and highlight all the issues the influx of immigrants has had on the community. Then highlight this is coming to a community near you with a November win for democrats.