General What was the worst you ever got your ass kicked?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
When I was 13 we were throwing snowballs at houses and some adult came out and punched me in the face lol.

What's the worst you ever got whipped? And most embarrassing?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I noticed you didn't specify wether or not the adult was a man or a woman. Haha. Pussy.

Anyhow. Only really got my ass kicked one time. Me and my cousin got beat down by a group and stomped. Good times

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
By my boyfriend when I was 18/19ish.
The number of times that kind of answer is true for women blows my mind.

As I've gotten older, I find more and more women that I know who got beat up by their boyfriends when they were in their late teens and early twenties. These are women from all kinds of backgrounds.

I'm not naive that men beat women. But that's specifically age range seems such a common occurrence. Makes you wonder how many dick head abusers I knew in high school. Like that it was going on and nobody knew. Makes me furious, but also a little embarrassed that could be happening around me and I could be totally ignorant of it

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

As I've gotten older, I find more and more women that I know who got beat up by their boyfriends when they were in their late teens and early twenties. These are women from all kinds of backgrounds.

I'm not naive that men beat women. But that's specifically age range seems such a common occurrence. Makes you wonder how many dick head abusers I knew in high school. Like that it was going on and nobody knew. Makes me furious, but also a little embarrassed that could be happening around me and I could be totally ignorant of it
Me personally, I was ashamed and didn't want anyone to know. I certainly didn't want my dad to know. He would go to prison.

And believe it or not, which was common in my generation, we were taught not to fight back because you would just get your ass beat worse.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

I can be a real asshole and aggressive as fuck in an argumentative way (I know, SURPRISED) but I have never and would never touch any woman in an aggressive way. No way, and I’ll bitchslap you if you put your hands on a woman in front of me.

I’m not gonna go into detail because it will take a while but i once had an ex punch me 10 times in the head and I got out of the car and walked away........I could have justifiably smacked the shit out of her but just don’t see the point.......just walk away

You’re a bitch if you hit girls/women.

M

member 3289

I can be a real asshole and aggressive as fuck in an argumentative way (I know, SURPRISED) but I have never and would never touch any woman in an aggressive way. No way, and I’ll bitchslap you if you put your hands on a woman in front of me.

I’m not gonna go into detail because it will take a while but i once had an ex punch me 10 times in the head and I got out of the car and walked away........I could have justifiably smacked the shit out of her but just don’t see the point.......just walk away

You’re a bitch if you hit girls/women.
K

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Interesting. I don't keep in touch with any of the girls from high school. Maybe I should find them you know. Maybe talk to them.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I can't, I'm late for work.

Why don't you tell the story of how I alpha'd you out of the comfy chair at Dave & Buster's?
IschKabibble @IschKabibble can attest, I was there first ho and you were all giddy and excited to meet me, kind of had that look that chicks get when I give them some attention.
Or do you want to detail when you tried to hug me like a bitch?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I once decided to punch first against dozen. Got the shit beat out of me but they didnt manage to rob me. I was really fucked and thought I was getting hit. So clocked the person. Turned out to be the girlfriend of one of the dudes. Had one nostril for days.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
We lived on a gravel road, and had a 3 acre yard. The 'ditch' for the road wasn't really a ditch, our yard was the runoff. My mom had this weird fear that one of the 10 cars/day that went by our house would go off the road and take us out if we were playing by the road. When I was 4 or 5, my mom brought me, my brother, and my sister out to the yard, and pointed out her rose bush which bordered the 'ditch'. She said there's an imaginary line that runs through the rose bush, parallel to the road, and that was the edge of 'the ditch'.

"If you set one toe in the ditch, you're going to get a spanking."

Then she walks the 50 yds in to the house. I stood there for a minute, looking at the imaginary line in deep contemplation. Then I looked at the house where my mom had gone, and gently touched my big toe just on the other side of the imaginary line.

My mom blew out the door with a wooden spoon windmilling in her hand, and set some sort of land speed record covering the distance between her and I. She grabbed my wrist and commenced with 50 yards of yelling at me and smacking my ass with the wooden spoon. I was basically hanging from my arm getting spanked, trying to get my feet on the ground so I could run to the house.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
When I was 18 I was macking on this sweet blue eyed mulatto cutie and was about to take her to the dance floor and show her how it was done....

I walked passed the front door of the bar we were at and just as the door was closing I saw my buddy(best friends since gr.2.... he was new and everyone was scared of him but me), wrestling with 3 guys head out into the road.

I told my lady to grab a drink and I ran outside... I grabbed one and put him in a side headlock and started pummelling his temple, I got him twice and he went limp in my hands.

I looked over my shoulder to see my friend knocking out 1 of the 2 persuer's so I started to smile(watched green street hooligans couple weeks before).... next thing you know someone clock's me from exactly 90 degree's and broke my nose(Lucky for me by that time I was already newfie drunk).... I spun around to see 4-5 guys heading my way.... I got hit with countless shots to the face and fell back but caught myself on a little half wall, obviously I was about get stomped so I cut deep and yelled " that's all you cunt's got, can't even knock me off my feet".

Then the cops showed up and the bouncer covered me so I didn't get arrested( the cunt I got my hands on was still kissing the pavement)...once then police left I asked the bouncer if I was still pretty? He said no then touched the tip of his nose....I did the same but didn't feel my nose because it decided to go for a modern art look.

I straightened my nose out like i've seen on action movies( Newfie drunk don't forget) and asked to be let back in and he said that was the most disgusting thing he's ever seen and "no" then proceeded to grab my jacket and my girl for me.

I got hired at that same bar a couple weeks later. Good peoples.