What's the biggest name Bellaton can get?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
I've had to say this out loud like three times.

I sound like I've got a speech impediment and a mouth full of potatoes.
"A mouthful of potatoes" is what McGregon calls it when he puts his balls in your mouth

Ex: "Dana loves to have a mouthful of potatoes, don't ya Dana? Ole ole ole ole?"

P

Punch

Too bad that they didn't sign Alistain Oveneem or Aljamair Stenlirg.

BaneBreaksBacks

Victory has defeated you...
Mar 2, 2016
Bellaton is the Xfl of mma!
It is currently the secondary show. I still love watching it though. Although the Dada/Kimbo and Ken/Royce thing really put a damper on things as far as legitimacy. They have the potential to do some real things in furthering MMA. I'm just not sure if they are in the middle ground now between legitimate MMA and WWE type show. They do need to clean up their act a bit. I hope they progress. I dislike seeing just one organization encompass what is MMA.

BaneBreaksBacks

Victory has defeated you...
Mar 2, 2016
I watch all of the orgs, despite not being so mainstream. Wife and I watched Invicta Friday. I was impressed by Hill, Modafferi, etc. WSOF was pretty entertaining as well. With Mitrione in Bellator, I'm interested to see who he is paired up against first. TITO???!!!!

I watch all of the orgs, despite not being so mainstream. Wife and I watched Invicta Friday. I was impressed by Hill, Modafferi, etc. WSOF was pretty entertaining as well. With Mitrione in Bellator, I'm interested to see who he is paired up against first. TITO???!!!!
That would be awesome.

Mitrione by death punch.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
From UFC:

- The Diaz brothers
- Rory McDonald
- Robbie Lawler if he gets dethroned
- Bigfoot Silva - would love it if Fedor's last fight would be avenging his biggest loss so far - in terms of damage received
- Luke Rockhold
- Daniel Cormier
- GSP if he ever fights out his contract
- Rothwell

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
thing is Bellator could get whoever they like or make the UFC pay and in the end get the same guys. Take more money out of their pockets to match a very high offer will only take away profits from dana and the rest of zuffa and we know they dont like giving up profits enough of these guys do it and they will shit can them.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
From UFC:

- The Diaz brothers
- Rory McDonald
- Robbie Lawler if he gets dethroned
- Bigfoot Silva - would love it if Fedor's last fight would be avenging his biggest loss so far - in terms of damage received
- Luke Rockhold
- Daniel Cormier
- GSP if he ever fights out his contract
- Rothwell
Honestly the only potential one on your list is Bigfoot. Bellaton won't touch any of those other guys at this point.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
they need,to get Mamed Kalidiov...He's a fkn savage...Gaethje and Leondro Higo would be two exciting fighters that could use to put on thrilling cards...

P

Punch

they need,to get Mamed Kalidiov...He's a fkn savage...Gaethje and Leondro Higo would be two exciting fighters that could use to put on thrilling cards...
Gaethje would be a great snag.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I could see Barnett, Mir, Henderson and Kennedy all eventually make the switch.