What's the worst thing your ex

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
has done?

Mine literally burned my house down. He was a shithead horrid abusive man. He found where I was living and broke in with lighter fluid and Swan Vestas, he'd chased me up the road with a pool cue but I thankfully wasn't in the house at the time.

He was found out by police because he knocked over a small child on his bike.

P

Punch

has done?

Mine literally burned my house down. He was a shithead horrid abusive man. He found where I was living and broke in with lighter fluid and Swan Vestas, he'd chased me up the road with a pool cue but I thankfully wasn't in the house at the time.

Dann homie! :eek:

Nothing that crazy. Ex wife 1 used to go upside my head, but that's about it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In

Got pregnant by her boss while I was working away and paying for her to live free in my bachelor pad.would probably have tried to say its mine if the dates would have worked. She also crashed my car and cost me about 50k over 3 years in meals and me buying her shit etc.

The worst thing was she begged me for a dog which became my best buddy, and then had no qualms ditching him when we broke up. (I travel a lot so I can't look after him).

Fortunately some rich people at Aviva beach adopted him. Little bugger

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Dann homie! :eek:

Nothing that crazy. Ex wife 1 used to go upside my head, but that's about it.
Whenever I hear of stuff related to this I think 'female'. The police actually gave me a panic phone after he got out of prison. This was waaaaaaay before cellphones. It was a huge thing with a big button on it.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Made me lose my job - basically fired me.....

Which ironically is the reason she is the subject of my latest thread Here.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Another bitch tried to get me deported. But she failed, and she's dead. Thank God.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
she came too early every time...
literally a three pump chump

I was so unsatisfied

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I need to hear more about this one
Back when I was in the midst of my permanent residence application I was seeing ol' crazy blue eyes.
Not exclusively, and by prior understanding - in fact she brought up the fact that she'd be okay with me seeing other chicks.
That went swimmingly till she saw chicks calling my phone, and went ballistic - called all of them, slashed all 4 of my tires - at my job by the way.
And tried to get me deported by lying to immigration about me. Luckily they told me that jealous/jilted bitches try to do that all the time lol.
I didn't kill her, but I thought about it.
Fortunately she got the 'good' cancer and died before I could chop her into pieces. Karma.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Back when I was in the midst of my permanent residence application I was seeing ol' crazy blue eyes.
Not exclusively, and by prior understanding - in fact she brought up the fact that she'd be okay with me seeing other chicks.
That went swimmingly till she saw chicks calling my phone, and went ballistic - called all of them, slashed all 4 of my tires - at my job by the way.
And tried to get me deported by lying to immigration about me. Luckily they told me that jealous/jilted bitches try to do that all the time lol.
I didn't kill her, but I thought about it.
Fortunately she got the 'good' cancer and died before I could chop her into pieces. Karma.
Do you think you're horrible? I don't, but you could've been seen as.

Everyone painted me as so, till the woodwork came out about how he's beaten me all shades of blue.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
has done?

Sorry but last sentence got me for some reason. Knocking over a little kid is psychotic, but I just didn't expect it. It sounds like a villains introduction in a kids movie or something.

About him burning your house down though i'm glad you weren't home... jesus.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Sorry but last sentence got me for some reason. Knocking over a little kid is psychotic, but I just didn't expect it. It sounds like a villains introduction in a kids movie or something.

About him burning your house down though i'm glad you weren't home... jesus.
He knocked him over because the child was playing outside on the path which was his exit after torching my house.

He's since had a fucking child. I still struggle with this considering he used to be so very nasty to me. Apparently he only sees hwr for 2 hours once a fortnight.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
Yup. Figured i fucked up with thing 1 and thing 2, so the cat in the hat needed to try something different this time. :D
You know what I bet the Cat in the Hat was probably fucking Thing 1 and Thing 2. Possibly trying to get with the kids in that house... goddamn pedophile.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I had one ex ask me to get in the car before I was about to go out with some friends to an oriole game... .
Got in the car and she wasn't happy that I was going to the game and she punched me in the head about 20 times....talk about phone booth fighting...
I remember looking out of the front window at my one friend who was biting the ends of his fingers with a worrying look........
She ripped my hat off also....ironically silentsinger @silentsinger it was a univ of Virginia hat......used to love that hat because all of the Baltimore lacrosse fans and players hated it but the hat fit so well..........and she kept that hat.

I walked out of the car and pointed to finger mouth friend and was so pisssed off, and said "get me a fucking hat".....,.he ran inside and brought me out the biggest hat he could find.....looked like a tool the rest of the night

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Do you think you're horrible? I don't, but you could've been seen as.

Everyone painted me as so, till the woodwork came out about how he's beaten me all shades of blue.
I don't see how anyone could have seen you as horrible if you were with that kind of twisted dickhead.

As for me, no I don't feel horrible. Because her dying saved me from getting revenge and possibly doing something horrible & getting in trouble.
When I finally got my residence I looked her up to gloat, and cancer had eaten her up. Twas for the best.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this one bitch stabbed me 3x with a pen while i was driving down the road in the shoulders the side of my head .i dont even remember why she was mad.i had to smack her up.she brought it up for years like i was some kind of asshole. bitch you were stabbing me at 80km/h.you are lucky we didnt die

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
this one bitch stabbed me 3x with a pen while i was driving down the road in the shoulders the side of my head .i dont even remember why she was mad.i had to smack her up.she brought it up for years like i was some kind of asshole. bitch you were stabbing me at 80km/h.you are lucky we didnt die
Had something similar happen with another bitch lol...
Except I had to choke a bitch while driving because...that was the only way to stop her wailing punches on me while I was driving.