Society What's your favorite conspiracy theory?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

hoes mad
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The phantom time hypothesis is a theory advanced by German historian and publisher Heribert Illig (born 1947) which proposes that roughly 300 years of "phantom time" were inserted into the Western calendar in the Early Middle Ages, from AD 614 to 911. According to the hypothesis, events dated to this period in Europe and neighboring regions either occurred in a different period, or did not occur at all. Some opponents have labeled it a conspiracy theory.[1] It is one of several reconstructions of AD chronology, all of which propose removing several centuries. Illig's is the most conservative.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Enock told me Taylor swift and Eminem are reptiles.. I don't know whether to believe him or not I think he might be pulling a fast one.

My favorite tho, I'm sure I've already mentioned it, is chemtrails. Completely false yet the tards jump on it and say we are getting poisoned and they make it rain . It's bollocks. I've worked military, civilian, DoD. But people still believe in it and it makes me chuckle.

I could tell ya a lot worse shit that goes on than chemtrails.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ye whatever your ass leaks
It actually does.the other day I barely made it..day before I shat myself. I'm glad it's funny for you while I consider jumping into a volcano...

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
It actually does.the other day I barely made it..day before I shat myself. I'm glad it's funny for you while I consider jumping into a volcano...
Bruv I don't want you to suffer obviously, but I can imagine you don't quite listen to your docs and nurses, and you clowned people legit trying to help you on here, so that whole thing slid into
category for me.

Still I hope ya will recover someday soon. I'd start by not drinking a sip of alcohol. Do you do that?
I had an 5cm wide and 3cm deep literal hole on the neck 3 years ago, including muscle tissue all gone and the whole thing infected. Nurse changing the bandage said it looked like from the walking dead.

They told me it would take 6 months to recover, I did all the right things and was good to go after 5 weeks. Just saying.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Enock told me Taylor swift and Eminem are reptiles.. I don't know whether to believe him or not I think he might be pulling a fast one.

My favorite tho, I'm sure I've already mentioned it, is chemtrails. Completely false yet the tards jump on it and say we are getting poisoned and they make it rain . It's bollocks. I've worked military, civilian, DoD. But people still believe in it and it makes me chuckle.

I could tell ya a lot worse shit that goes on than chemtrails.
Humans have been making it rain for 100% my man

Not shitting you

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
My new favourite "conspiracy theory" is this one that was posted on the OhGee recently.

I use quotation marks as it's not so much a theory. Rather it's a bunch of random facts that happen to have the number 33 associated with them in some way, accompanied by a bunch of video clips of aliens (ranging from clips of Men in Black, to random dickheads dancing around with plastic alien masks on), which seem to have been edited together by a 12 year old with ADD into a shitty dance music video.

I really hope that there's no-one out there on the internet who actually thinks shite like this has any actual meaning, but I have a horrible feeling people that dumb actually do exist.