Society What's your favorite conspiracy theory?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's kinda crazy but hear me out

@Galt actually got hacked. He passed out drunk in his room with a ladyboy and left his phone unlocked. The tranny then searches frantically through all the apps trying to find out what galt was doing with all these drunken selfies. After furiously masterbating she/it began posting the only words galt taught in English. Which were mostly racial slurs and threats, galt was asleep by the toilet during all of this. Theres a member on this site who has access to sensitive information and they have told me there is video proof from galts hidden sex cam. The only recording has been seized by thai police. That ladyboy took a dive off the lumpinee stadium saturday night and galts holed up in the ecuadorian embassy in thailand.

Prove me wrong
View attachment 6957
Free @Galt
Close. Galt has a new lady friend. She's been taking care of him.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think the best conspiracy was pro wrestling. As a kid I hero worshipped those guys, it was the greatest thing ever and I was gonna be a wrestler when I grew up. I still remember the day at school when I learned it was fake, changed my life. I was devastated.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
My favourite conspiracy is the truth of how the world is run, it should be called conspiracy fact at this point as we all know it to be true.

• in contact with aliens
  • rumoured to possess psychic abilities
  • said to be violent and intimidating in private
  • own castles and banks all over the world
  • rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
  • own several nuclear plants
  • learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
  • ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
  • own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
  • first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
  • rule France with an iron but fair fist
  • scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
  • kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
  • currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
  • sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
  • will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
  • the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
  • the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
  • own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
  • own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
  • if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
  • both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
  • Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
  • The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
  • In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
Here is also proof of the Bogdanoff powers:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNXVWy9JD9Q

jerk

hard
May 10, 2019
Still image taken from the movie "The Sixth Day" starring Arnold Schwarzenegger:

Looks kinda similar lol.
Nicely done!

I found it on a kooky Twitter account I stumbled across this morning. Saves me some time.