Society What's your solution for this?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
when did this kind of behavior become acceptable? at one point acting like this in public would have got you lobotomized at another it would have got you jail time . now nobody even tries to stop them ,a couple people take a vid but most just keep on shopping . wtf

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
idk. what else comes in a glass bottle?
good point

That type of alcohol isn't available here outside of "liquor stores", Oregon has specific stores to purchase that.

Supermarkets can only have weaker stuff on the shelves.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
when did this kind of behavior become acceptable? at one point acting like this in public would have got you lobotomized at another it would have got you jail time . now nobody even tries to stop them ,a couple people take a vid but most just keep on shopping . wtf
Yep
That tirade deserves a few weeks of sobriety or mental evaluation

That person is out of order and dangerous

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
good point

That type of alcohol isn't available here outside of "liquor stores", Oregon has specific stores to purchase that.

Supermarkets can only have weaker stuff on the shelves.
we dont have alcohol sales at all in walmarts . we do have BC wines available in select supermarkets here. BC has a government liquor board that all sales must run thru . i dont care if she is smashing pickle jars. that broad needs a smack upside the head

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Imagine being one of the 6000 Italians on this island and 8000 migrants show up. This is the US in 5 years, if we dont get the border under control.

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1702059315874742618?s=20
Wait until they get to England
They best not be messing with my daughter because I will fly right over and get my boys and machete carrying Jamaicans to kick off and close them down

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
There's already tens of thousands of them in England and London's become a shit show.
My daughter is way out of London, but if it kicks off where she is, I’ll push the button and they’ll go play the “disco game” with anyone. I miss them.