Society What's your solution for this?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
LoL at u calling me "melodramatic" and then making this shit post
I've noticed increasing irritability from you the last few weeks, what's the deal?
Almost every response to any thread is like snappy.
Do you want some cocoa?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I've noticed increasing irritability from you the last few weeks, what's the deal?
Almost every response to any thread is like snappy.
Do you want some cocoa?
remember when you were castigating and chastising people for grave-dancing people who had died of COVID?

now you're doing the same thing at people who were vaccinated.

glad I could clear that up for you.

i'm making banana bread, I'll be fine.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
remember when you were castigating and chastising people for grave-dancing people who had died of COVID?

I love banana bread
Zucchini bread too but banana ?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
What a fucked up world. I hated teachers as much as anyone, but i never seriously considered assaulting one. I would’ve gotten the shit beat out of me way worse when i got home if i did.
My dad assuredly would have thrown me out the house we actually had a high reverence for teachers back then.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I love banana bread
Zucchini bread too but banana ?
i use my grandma's "sour milk" recipe.

she always had a gallon of sour milk on the back porch with a piece of aluminum foil on the lid.

one of my uncles threw it out once and she chewed his ass that he wasn't getting any banana bread next time.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

No, no I am CERTAINLY not!
In fact SEVERAL times I've posted the "Rats in a Cage" video by Chris Martinson citing exactly that.
The last effort I made was @dathollyholm who said he'd made the choice, that was the day I stopped.
I respect EVERYONE's decision as men, but cannot support the view that folks citing "following the science" when they absolutely did not.
It is that stance I'm putting in check, not ANY person.
Not only because it's shortsided and would be cheap, selfish, unhelpful, but because we're all in this together picking up the pieces.

I'm glad you're having a good one bro.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
WARNING
GRAPHIC

If you are sensitive, don't watch.

View: https://twitter.com/Unashamed366/status/1553141295509544963?s=20&t=0I0vahmE2iRHhU8E_0qoGQ

My answer...get rid of the people in charge.
That's awful. Me and my droogs have a pact not to fight, that being said if it happens we lookout for each other. That wasn't a fight it was an attack. If he died it's murder.

I'm about to get murdered btw, some big black nganno type dudes from Africa are gonna kick my ass. 5"6 135 of pure destruction heading that way,

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

she always had a gallon of sour milk on the back porch with a piece of aluminum foil on the lid.

one of my uncles threw it out once and she chewed his ass that he wasn't getting any banana bread next time.
That sounds disgusting. But I'm ignorant. I don't know about baking

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021

Honestly that sounds disgusting

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That sounds disgusting. But I'm ignorant. I don't know about baking
you use baking soda instead of baking powder.

the acidity of the milk reacts with the baking powder and causes it to "aerate" the bread, making it ridiculously light and moist.

you can accomplish the same basic thing by using buttermilk or by adding a little vinegar to whole milk.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Goes hard!!!
And all facts - everything being said was being backed by video evidence.
When said 35% up In Chicago, that was a dude geting killed on fb live in Chicago
no. the spike in crime was a one off due to other factors...it started under Trump.

I posted the actual data, the propagandists cherry-pick data points and make strong emotional appeals with out-of-context videos.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
no. the spike in crime was a one off due to other factors...it started under Trump.

I posted the actual data, the propagandists cherry-pick data points and make strong emotional appeals with out-of-context videos.
It started in 15 with the Ferguson riots.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Kingtony87 @Kingtony87

nope. (and i'm not even pointing out single-source fallacy or correlation-causation fallacy regarding BLM)
lol at your nope. You claimed this upswing in violent crime started under Trump. Which is just pure falsehood. Here's data from Vox (not exactly right wing) and the FBI showing this current swing up in violent crime and homicides started in 2014-15ish. You want more than two sources? because a thats already more than a single source but there's plenty out there.

Last edited: