General Which mod is the biggest hypocrite queef

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Which mod is the biggest hypocrite queef

• Rhino

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Splinty

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Bird licker

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Aussie queer

• Rhino

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other

• Total voters

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
There's a video of Too swole to control @Fraud Baby about to sex somebody congratulating bird watcher on winning and instead of laughing at just how hilarious ridiculous that actually is...

Three pages of arguing about who would really win in a fight???

Wtf is wrong with y'all

La Paix @BirdWatcher everyone hates you. Also the OP makes you a gift and you should see it
so far I am the only guy who got really happy from it
that is a priceless moment in history
Jan 24 2020

the day Splinty @Splinty requested a bizarre video and Too swole to control @Fraud Baby delivered the goods in splendid fashion

T

The Big Guy

Don't worry, I know if they are too odd you're going to run them off like Jesus X @Jesus X
He begged for your help but you ignored his pleas knowing he was suspect.

Plus after our private messages I think were on the same team about the future of tmmac

T

The Big Guy

I can't even understand that mongoloid

Last edited by a moderator:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good thread. That chicks voice reminds me of that midget from twin peaks. I have no idea why, but props for delivering.

Also if girly hair @Rhino ever steps up and signs the waiver I will recreate this video in the post fight speech. I will make him say congratulations prince harry and Meghan tho, after they successfully fleeced Canada for millions

M

member 603

First I have not made numerous threads about fighting ppl that is a lie.
Second you came Into my thread threatening to choke anyone who mentioned your name then u Wana have a conversation about what town I live in. I'm good on that. The only ppl I talk shit about on here are the obvious bitches who follow ppl around and play characters on here. Ppl who have likely never been punched.
And for someone who teaches martial arts you rly have a douche attitude. And half the shit u say isn't true.
I wrestled in school
Then Kung Fu
Then jiu jitsu
Then mma school
Then boxing
The end

Plz proceed w your lies and bullshit
Oooooh we got a legit Kung Fu man here.

Dude, your whole online presence here is a cry for help. One moment you're the tough gangster who is dodging bullets and jail time, and the next you're crying that someone said something mean about you. If you were as thug as you claim, than who cares about some other person (that you claim are online characters who need a punch in the face) say? You puff out your chest, than you fold when someone leans into you.

For the record, I didn't jump into your other thread, someone tagged me into it (probably Disciplined Galt @Daeng... Bubbles over there tags me into everything). If you come in here to brag about your endeavors... Don't be a salty bitch when people call you out for not believing it. If you come in here and use this place as your "dear diary"... Get some fuckin friends man.

There are a lot of people in here that I actually speak with socially off this site, some I've even trained with, so some of the shit talking in here is for fun, others are long running jokes, if I've "threatened" anyone, check the story before you make your assumptions. Asking where you train, or with with whom is pretty fucking standard for anyone who has trained BJJ/MMA anywhere (I believe we have a thread in the grappling forum about meeting people who train publicly)... Point is, not out of any norm to ask. You not saying your school or instructor for "fear of giving out your location" as you mentioned in that other thread.... Ok.... Cool story... Most guys I know are pretty proud to fly their gym flag in my experience.

Douche attitude? Me? Naaaaaah. Highly sarcastic and ball breaking? Yup.... Cracking jokes and having a great time? Always.... Live a phenomenal life doing amazing shit with amazing people globally? ABSO-FUCKING-LOUTELY!!!! Do I need to post pictures of myself with some headcase girl, tied and bound working out her daddy issues or uncle touchy issues, all to validate my e-persona of a thugged out probably neck tattoo having, ICP Juggalo fan being, gangster wannabe? Nah son, no need.

So you do you Bro, you're so mad at about 15 people on this site that you make threads like these... I mean fuck bro, how much do we owe you for the 4 city blocks of space we rent in your mind? You're so shook, you cry against the mods, you've somehow made me a mod in your head and you boohoo every other thread.... If this is your trying to rile up the forum, at least go back and read @conor mcgregor nut hugger material, he makes it funny.... And our battle was gold. So go play tough somewhere else, because when the heat is on, you'll fold and we all know it.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Dude, your whole online presence here is a cry for help. One moment you're the tough gangster who is dodging bullets and jail time, and the next you're crying that someone said something mean about you. If you were as thug as you claim, than who cares about some other person (that you claim are online characters who need a punch in the face) say? You puff out your chest, than you fold when someone leans into you.

For the record, I didn't jump into your other thread, someone tagged me into it (probably Disciplined Galt @Daeng... Bubbles over there tags me into everything). If you come in here to brag about your endeavors... Don't be a salty bitch when people call you out for not believing it. If you come in here and use this place as your "dear diary"... Get some fuckin friends man.

There are a lot of people in here that I actually speak with socially off this site, some I've even trained with, so some of the shit talking in here is for fun, others are long running jokes, if I've "threatened" anyone, check the story before you make your assumptions. Asking where you train, or with with whom is pretty fucking standard for anyone who has trained BJJ/MMA anywhere (I believe we have a thread in the grappling forum about meeting people who train publicly)... Point is, not out of any norm to ask. You not saying your school or instructor for "fear of giving out your location" as you mentioned in that other thread.... Ok.... Cool story... Most guys I know are pretty proud to fly their gym flag in my experience.

Douche attitude? Me? Naaaaaah. Highly sarcastic and ball breaking? Yup.... Cracking jokes and having a great time? Always.... Live a phenomenal life doing amazing shit with amazing people globally? ABSO-FUCKING-LOUTELY!!!! Do I need to post pictures of myself with some headcase girl, tied and bound working out her daddy issues or uncle touchy issues, all to validate my e-persona of a thugged out probably neck tattoo having, ICP Juggalo fan being, gangster wannabe? Nah son, no need.

So you do you Bro, you're so mad at about 15 people on this site that you make threads like these... I mean fuck bro, how much do we owe you for the 4 city blocks of space we rent in your mind? You're so shook, you cry against the mods, you've somehow made me a mod in your head and you boohoo every other thread.... If this is your trying to rile up the forum, at least go back and read @conor mcgregor nut hugger material, he makes it funny.... And our battle was gold. So go play tough somewhere else, because when the heat is on, you'll fold and we all know it.
to be fair very few people are giving out there actual identity and location here

not commenting on the rest of your post but I don't think it is wise to give out your identity here or anywhere...especially if you are into nefarious behavior(as you pointed out earlier in this thread)

carry on

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Well that's a little over the top, don't you think?
Can we just take it down a notch? You've already won your oscar, DiCaprio!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I thought we made this site to get away from 0G bullshit. This thread is a fucking embarrassment and should have been closed day 1
I agree .I guess this place is like the O.G now actually it might be worse at least k.irik never falsely called me a pedophile with one of the posters on his site.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I agree .I guess this place is like the O.G now actually it might be worse at least Ronald McDonald never falsely called me a pedophile with one of the posters on his site.
Good to see ya bro
F the haters

that was out of line for sure

Not needed and not cool