White on UFC COVID-19 testing: ‘The less the media knows, the better’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

UFC president Dana White insists the show will go on, but isn’t offering much of an explanation about how the promotion is dealing with the coronavirus pandemic. He has been adamant that UFC 249 still take place, despite the current CDC guidelines limiting public gatherings.

And as for UFC fighters and staff getting tested for COVID-19? In a wide-ranging interview with Kevin Iole of Yahoo Sports today, White wasn’t going to give anything away.

“Health and safety isn’t something that just popped up on our radar with the coronavirus, it’s something we deal with every week, for the last 20 years,” White said. “We will make sure that...we…

Dana White won’t talk about UFC COVID-19 testing: ‘The less the media knows, the better’

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Iole never pressed him on shit. Just sat there throwing softballs and saying "yes Dana".

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
they should build a set like the Kumite on Dana's yacht and have the fight in international waters.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
open weight and intersex cejudo could be the intersex champ at 135 vs nunes.

if nunes ko'ed cejudo brutally that would be funny too then teabagged him
I love it.

how fucking high are you today?

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
they closed the dispensaries I am sober I am a stream of consciousness thinker like ghostface killah from wutang. I will start growing my own weed because of this now.
rookie mistake, I still have my Main Street pharmacist if shit falls through hahah.

I wish you a quick a swift grab. Inshallah

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
rookie mistake, I still have my Main Street pharmacist if shit falls through hahah.

I wish you a quick a swift grab. Inshallah
I probably could buy some on the streets but I dont want to give money to people who also sell meth. my desire for weed is not that great my one real addiction was the booze which is a actually some thing that is rising right now some lady was selling bottles out the trunk of her SUV.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I probably could buy some on the streets but I dont want to give money to people who also sell meth. my desire for weed is not that great my one real addiction was the booze which is a actually some thing that is rising right now some lady was selling bottles out the trunk of her SUV.
Oh mine only sold weed, I agree on the whole meth/crack thing rather not support it.

Good luck on the booze... I don’t drink besides socially at a pub.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I finally used a delivery service for the first time last week. Took five hours but an oz of Death Bubba finally arrived at 11:30 at night. Guy said they are swamped with orders because of this thing.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Half the oz is comprised of three giant buds. Surprisingly dank weed just $155 for the oz which is a really good price for around here.