General Who has pets here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

He stole my parents' dogs bed. It's the only one he sleeps in. Everything else in the house is also fair game.
My cat is such a snobby little cunt. He won't sleep in his bed unless there's a towel covering it, and if I don't change the towel every week he stops sleeping in it as well.

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
How big do they get? He's never bitten your daughter?

Males up to 24 inches, females about 20 inches. Im not sure if he has bitten her or not but I don’t think so. I had a different one 20 years ago and she was really big and chill. I used to take her out on a leash. I eventually got caught with her in the barracks.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Yes, two dogs:

Mac (technically “Mystic Mac.” Yes, I’m that guy). English Bulldog. He is as stubborn as he is handsome.

Twiggy: Boxer. I’ve had dogs my whole life and she is far and away the best pet I’ve ever owned.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

This is my killer. After rescuing her over 2 years ago she still thinks I am going to leave and never come home. She hates windows and stuffed animals and will chew them up to make sure I know.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

This is my killer. After rescuing her over 2 years ago she still thinks I am going to leave and never come home. She hates windows and stuffed animals and will chew them up to make sure I know.
shes beautiful. how about you take a picture thats not blurry for us and then you get a winner flair

please awwww

M

member 3289

This is my killer. After rescuing her over 2 years ago she still thinks I am going to leave and never come home.
She probably loses her shit completely when one of your white trash exes gets you locked up no bond for failure to pay child support.

Benedicto

Mar 8, 2018
I want to recommend these cat beds to you for your cat. It has different varieties of shapes, colors, and sizes so that you will be able to find a match the interior of your home and the personality of your kitty. Plus, they will be more comfortable if they have their own bed. What do you think about my recommendation?

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I want to recommend these cat beds to you for your cat. It has different varieties of shapes, colors, and sizes so that you will be able to find a match the interior of your home and the personality of your kitty. Plus, they will be more comfortable if they have their own bed. What do you think about my recommendation?
He doesn't share with the dog. We stole it from the dog and took it to my house.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Pure Korean Jindo, one of the few dogs that don’t get eaten in Korea.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I like your post and recommendation