Who smokes cigars??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

CK84

Oct 21, 2015

Smoked these over the weekend:

Island Jim
Leaf by Oscar (2)
Padron 1926 Serie
Padron Anniversary 1964 (2)

Not sure what my fav was.. They were all awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I had one of them corjiba (I don't know what they called, the Castro ones) my buddy bought back from Cuba a few years back

I don't really know how to smoke cigars but in my limited experience I could tell it was better than the other shit I'd gotten from the store or bar

BJTT_Pella

Posting Machine
Jun 25, 2015
I do. I got this baby for 59 cents at the liquor store. Grape primetime. I can even get a ten pack for $2.99

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I am gangster as fuck so I smoke black and mild, wine with the wood tip, 50% tobacco 50% wacky tabaccy

CK84

Oct 21, 2015

I love cigars. Coupled with scotch and it's perfect.
I agree. I'm not sure what the difference in classification is between scotch and whiskey but I usually go with Jamison or Johnny Walker.

How is the Java? They look great, I've wanted to try them for awhile but I don't like coffee at all so not sure if I would like the flavor..

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
That's fucking sweet. What's your go to smoke?

In no particular order Liga privada #9, My Father Le Bijou, Man O War Ruination, and Ezra Zion Tantrum are what I smoke most often, but also in the mix on a regular basis are Camacho Corojo, Ashton VSG, Headly Grange and Jericho Hill...too many really. If i only have a little bit of time i light up a Papas Fritas. I love a variety since it keeps my palette from getting bored.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I agree. I'm not sure what the difference in classification is between scotch and whiskey but I usually go with Jamison or Johnny Walker.

How is the Java? They look great, I've wanted to try them for awhile but I don't like coffee at all so not sure if I would like the flavor..

Jameson is my go to also. I also like makers mark and coke. The Java was amazing. Dark and smooth.

CK84

Oct 21, 2015
Jameson is my go to also. I also like makers mark and coke. The Java was amazing. Dark and smooth.
Didn't have Java at the cigar bar I'm at. Went with a Leaf by Oscar and Jamison tonight.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Hoya de Monterey Excalibur #5 or Banquet
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
Punch Rothschild