Society Who will be the 2024 US Presidential Candidates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think the election fraud in America somehow magically doesnt keep Trump from winning in 2024. How? I don’t know. But I bet he wins. THEN after he takes office, the corruption within the election system really gets fixed. Arrests made, people going to prison, back to paper ballots, one day voting & counting, ID required.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think the basement dummy wins outright as they will fix it again
There is no chance the libtards let a republican in again
They figured out the scam

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I went down a RFK rabbit hole and listened to about 10 hours of him over the last week

I started off fairly high on him, but have come to conclude that he would be fairly similar to biden with one exception. He is anti-war and anti-military industrial complex

Here's an example. Whereas he claims that citizens United is wrong, he is open to taking corporate PAC money because he doesnt "want to take a knife to a gun fight"

So the only presidential candidate on either side of the aisle who doesn't take legalized bribes from corporations is Marianne Williamson

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Jesus Christ. You couldn't figure that out in the first hour of the Rogan podcast?
The rogan podcast was the first I listened to, and I almost gave up on RFK because of it. They spent over half the podcast talking about vaccines and covid which don't interest me at all.

Thankfully, I listened to a number of other podcasts. Dave Smith, unherd, valuetainment, two breaking points, the hill, and maybe some others that I'm forgetting.

Most of them focused on a variety of important issues

Here's an example that is the second most important topic for me outside or citizens United.

RFK believes in Medicare for all, and he seemed genuine when he said that. But he doesn't believe it is a realistic next step, so he claims he will seek a public option

Some believe that the rich will continue private Healthcare, and that will cannibalize the funding of the public option, ruining it

Another example is social security. He doesn't want to reduce benefits like biden has wanted in the past, but he also doesn't have a plan to save it. So he's no better than biden or trump in that sense.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
BeardOfKnowledge @BeardOfKnowledge

Don't get me wrong, he is not a candidate I hate like biden or trump. I would be okay voting for RFK. I would just like someone better.

He's good on woke stuff in that he doesn't really give a shit about it in terms of his position as president.

He's also good on agency corruption. How the intelligence and health agencies are all corrupt in their ties to corporations

And although alot of his vaccine beliefs are flawed, his heart is in the right place and he's open to the idea of a toxic soup being the cause of chronic diseases. So even though his vaccine arguments are flawed, the steps he would take in terms of encouraging research is actually good.

The main benefit of RFKs run is that marianne williamson is polling too low to get any momentum against biden. But RFKs name value and his polling makes it slightly more likely that we will get DNC debates. Because if we don't, like with Obama, its bullshit.

It's also bullshit that the DNC is trying to get South Carolina to vote first since it's a biden state, but thankfully, new Hampshire is not cool with that. So they might go first anyway, and bidens name might not even be on the ticket.

#fuckjoebiden

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I highly doubt the U.S. has another "election", but if it does, Pence will be installed.
Still sticking to my doubt there will be an "election".
The derp state will fuck around, then we'll find out.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
RfK on All-in podcast as well

That reminds me of his stance on nuclear. He is very anti nuclear, but believes in wind and solar. His take is that the grid needs to be improved to support that

The all-in guys afterwards explained that his views on nuclear were flawed since he was basing his beliefs on very old plants.

With all that said, RFK seems like a genuinely good dude who is open to change. He seems like a step in the right direction from trump or Biden imo

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Don’t forget Teddy
If you're a Shane Gillis fan, check out the 4 podcasts he did with Louie ck called "the presidents"

I vaguely recall their section on teddy being funny. Talking about how he went on adventures or some shit

Teddy was in part 2, 3 or 4 I think. Here's a link to episode 1 if anyone is ever bored. They go through the presidents 1 by 1

View: https://youtu.be/_iEeIbA6BLs

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
If you're a Shane Gillis fan, check out the 4 podcasts he did with Louie ck called "the presidents"

I vaguely recall their section on teddy being funny. Talking about how he went on adventures or some shit

Teddy was in part 2, 3 or 4 I think. Here's a link to episode 1 if anyone is ever bored. They go through the presidents 1 by 1

View: https://youtu.be/_iEeIbA6BLs
I’ll have to give it a listen. Shane’s usually pretty funny.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I’ll have to give it a listen. Shane’s usually pretty funny.
He's the funniest comic nowadays imo. This is a semi serious Shane tho. He loves history and so does Louis CK. I have no idea if they are right in what they say, but the presidents podcasts are chill since it's two funny dudes geeking out about history, while occasionally being their normal funny selves as they do it