Society Who will be the 2024 US Presidential Candidates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m going to put myself out there and make a prediction.

Trump is the GOP nominee. By a landslide. Doesn’t matter if he debates, doesn’t debate. He’ll do massive rallies and continue to communicate with America thru platforms like Tucker.

No idea who the Dem nominee will be.

There’s a part of me that thinks we don’t even get to the election next Nov. I think there’s things going on behind the scenes that are on an unimaginable scale. Things that will expose the election fraud, rid the system of it, and punish those who engaged in it.

However it happens, Trump reclaims office and then the fun begins.

Those who have been funding, coordinating, and engaging in the riots and destruction of American, are arrested there won’t be riots and cities burning down when the games begin.

The precedence they’ve set where politicians, including former Presidents, can now be indicted comes back on them tenfold (Clinton, Obama, Pelosi, Schiff, etc).

Those who have been funding, coordinating, and engaging in the global child sex trafficking are arrested.

The cartels are exterminated.

Illegals are removed from America and sent back to their countries by the millions.

We see public trials & possibly even public executions.

And as all of that happens, and the proof of what’s been going on over the past several decades is presented to the public, we see America unite and we see the world unite w/ us.

Obama, Clinton, Soros, Schwab, Gates wanted a New World. They’re gonna get it…just not how they planned.

The rainbow emoji isn't nearly big enough for this post.
We'd need a planetary flood for the rainbow this deserves.

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That said, I hope it comes to this.

The answer to 1984 is truly 1776.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i think they kill trump before they ever let him be president again