Society Who will be the 2024 US Presidential Candidates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Did BBC do any stories about how he’s been a vegetable for 2/3 of a decade?
someone on the radio the other day did say on a one to one he comes across quite well, very lucid. He‘s just awful at public speaking. Could be true. I have doubts. But I still say he goes up against Trump again.

Your guy is unhinged, a criminal and some of you lean towards hyperbole at the slightest slight agin your orange god.

Biden hasn’t been a vegetable for 6 years. He fixed an election under huge public spotlight . Guy is a genius,

Some of you guys think he is a criminal mastermind too. Trump included. Cant have it both ways.

But either way. The fact you have these two going toe to toe makes me think western democracy is on the way out. Thank goodness Putin and Xi are also fucking up too.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
someone on the radio the other day did say on a one to one he comes across quite well, very lucid. He‘s just awful at public speaking. Could be true. I have doubts. But I still say he goes up against Trump again.

Your guy is unhinged, a criminal and some of you lean towards hyperbole at the slightest slight agin your orange god.

Biden hasn’t been a vegetable for 6 years. He fixed an election under huge public spotlight . Guy is a genius,

Some of you guys think he is a criminal mastermind too. Trump included. Cant have it both ways.

But either way. The fact you have these two going toe to toe makes me think western democracy is on the way out. Thank goodness Putin and Xi are also fucking up too.
Thanks for not answering the question.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

See you’re so out of the loop nobody thinks Biden is actually doing that. They think he’s just a puppet which it turns out he he is.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

The real culprit, Obama fixed it. “We’ll fix it and you do what we tell you to do”

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
https://media.giphy.com/media/miwzbGunCUREHpjipX/giphy.gif[/img
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/miwzbGunCUREHpjipX/giphy.gif Goodbye JB, Hello BIG MIKE!!!

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
End of the day…The president of the United States should be able to handle/control a presser.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

Criminal? What crimes did he commit? He waited until he was 75 years old to start his crime spree?

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Seeking a second presidency as the Republicans’ presumptive 2024 White House nominee, Donald Trump has said he would “encourage” Russia to attack any of the US’s Nato allies whom he considers to have not met their financial obligations.

BuT HE Didn't MeAn it.

Fucks sake. What a moron you have to be to think this guy is your saviour.