Society Who will be the 2024 US Presidential Candidates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It is difficult to come to terms with.
I beg people to listen, they won't.
It's as plain as day, the writing's on the fucking wall and has been since 2008 when a foreigner named Barrack Hussein Obama was installed, after Osama Bin Laden supposedly masterminded 9/11.

Simply put, most Americans don't get it, and their lifespans will be significantly shorter than they imagine.
They will never see "retirement" or "401k", because they are smoking the strongest shit on earth, hopium.
I'm 100% confident that they're going to try and steal this election as well, but I'm also 100% confident that Trump is going to take back the White House. I don't know exactly how it's going to play out, but I kinda think what just happened in Venezuela may be similar to what we see play out here. The fraud captured in real time by some entity (military or Space X), an uprising of the people, the captured evidence & real vote count then being unveiled, and possibly the military intervening. I dunno. But what I do know is, it's going to the most stressful, anxious, entertaining 6 months of our lifetime, where America appears to be on the brink of total collapse...only to be 'saved' & Trump back in office.

And I'm willing to put money on it. $100 for any takers.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
they are definitely going to try to steal the election again...and absolutely nothing was done to stop it from happening again . they really wanted to kill him couple weeks ago so they are probably scrambling for a plan B to not look so obvious this time . i also expect civil unrest no matter who wins/loses . . i think they will try to steal the canadian election next year too. they literally just stole the french election and venezuelan election in the last couple weeks . things are getting pretty fucky

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm 100% confident that they're going to try and steal this election as well, but I'm also 100% confident that Trump is going to take back the White House. I don't know exactly how it's going to play out, but I kinda think what just happened in Venezuela may be similar to what we see play out here. The fraud captured in real time by some entity (military or Space X), an uprising of the people, the captured evidence & real vote count then being unveiled, and possibly the military intervening. I dunno. But what I do know is, it's going to the most stressful, anxious, entertaining 6 months of our lifetime, where America appears to be on the brink of total collapse...only to be 'saved' & Trump back in office.

And I'm willing to put money on it. $100 for any takers.
Did you watch that Google video I posted for ya?

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
The Biden administration, specifically through Harris' National Security Advisor, has ties to the Iranian government who is trying to increase support for Iran in the US. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that the Biden administration has been calling for Israel to stop despite the fact there are still around 150 hostages that haven't been returned.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIO59ubBXh0

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
LOL the liberal media outlets are releasing articles with the headline, "Trump backs out of ABC debate and proposes one with Harris on Fox".

He didn't back out. Biden did.