General Who would beat rasputin?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
I like how 'Rasputin' and 'Putin' are sort of almost the same name

Rasputin imo was some kind of metaphysical being, super interesting character. My suspicion is he was sent in to destroy the Czar family with his wickedness. Nasty dude

I hear he was involved in Fedor's success, (And Aleks's downfall). Fedor is also friends with Putin.

Those who know, KNOW!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My dad had a cat called Rasputin.

He was a ragdoll something or other. Softest fur ever. He had to give him away because he kept bullying the other two cats.

I don't have a picture of him but he looked most like one of these ones. His face was bushier tho

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He'd drag you into deep water and probably wrap you up.
I’d win and you’d be on the sidelines with that “oh shit, he beat up the guy I sent to beat him up” look on your face.....that feeling that you’re all out of options

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
My dad had a cat called Rasputin.

He was a ragdoll something or other. Softest fur ever. He had to give him away because he kept bullying the other two cats.

I don't have a picture of him but he looked most like one of these ones. His face was bushier tho

Yeah, you’re supposed to be able to pick them up and they just go floppy. My mom has one. I went to pick him up and he jumped up at me with claws out and knifed me up. Little bitch ass trick, you want to play bitch, it’s on.
Later I grabbed him by the throat when he was sleeping and he knifed into my arms and i said “you little cunt, you started it, if you want to keep going I’m in”
Little fucker atracked me when I was watching tv.....i respect him

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah, you’re supposed to be able to pick them up and they just go floppy. My mom has one. I went to pick him up and he jumped up at me with claws out and knifed me up. Little bitch ass trick, you want to play bitch, it’s on.
Later I grabbed him by the throat when he was sleeping and he knifed into my arms and i said “you little cunt, you started it, if you want to keep going I’m in”
Little fucker atracked me when I was watching tv.....i respect him
Gets bitchmade by a cat and you think you can take the starets? Dufus.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Gets bitchmade by a cat and you think you can take the starets? Dufus.
We have a good fighting relationship when I’m over there. I like him. He doesn’t like when he’s sleeping and I grab his front and back legs and pick him up and put him upside down like he’s tied to a grill.
He bites and I just get near enough to his face to say “what’s up bitch, what you gonna do cunt?”

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
We have a good fighting relationship when I’m over there. I like him. He doesn’t like when he’s sleeping and I grab his front and back legs and pick him up and put him upside down like he’s tied to a grill.
He bites and I just get near enough to his face to say “what’s up bitch, what you gonna do cunt?”
Try that shit with me and I'll bridge you off into space, wouldn't even have to use the third hook.