General WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange ‘suffers stroke in jail’ after court rules he can be extradited to America

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"Neutral arbiter" is not a thing bro everyone has an agenda
Okay, well there's step one to you admitting that WikiLeaks foundational plans as well as continued presenting themselves as such is bullshit.

You're essentially a blessing off on Fox News calling itself fair and balanced will actually haven't conservative slant. Your blessing off on CNN presenting itself as a simple factual source of information while doing faux interviews with each other including family.

It's a very strange position to simultaneously be angry at some people doing it but not be mad at others doing the same.

You want to criminalize journalism
Completely disingenuous statement.

You continue to conflate multiple topics to try to be right. You've already taken the first step to simply excusing WikiLeaks acting the same as the news organizations You hate just because they're on your side. I'm not quite sure you really know the history of WikiLeaks and how assange and the organization were sold.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Okay, well there's step one to you admitting that WikiLeaks foundational plans as well as continued presenting themselves as such is bullshit.

You're essentially a blessing off on Fox News calling itself fair and balanced will actually haven't conservative slant. Your blessing off on CNN presenting itself as a simple factual source of information while doing faux interviews with each other including family.

It's a very strange position to simultaneously be angry at some people doing it but not be mad at others doing the same.

Completely disingenuous statement.

You continue to conflate multiple topics to try to be right. You've already taken the first step to simply excusing WikiLeaks acting the same as the news organizations You hate just because they're on your side. I'm not quite sure you really know the history of WikiLeaks and how assange and the organization were sold.
I'm for admitting your bias upfront and i said upfront I believe WikiLeaks was taking information from countries hostile to the US...I'm ok with that

That Jullian has an agenda like ALL other journalistic outlets have is no suprise

Show me any news outlet that has ever been "just the facts mam"... it's never existed and for you to say there is such a thing as a "neutral arbiter" is not accurate

You won't define journalist because Jullian CLEARLY is one and so you want to criminalize journalists who want to help wistleblowers release information of crimes

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You won't define journalist because Jullian CLEARLY is one and so you want to criminalize journalists who want to help wistleblowers release information of crimes
No, I'm just not getting into semantics argument with you since The point is moot.

Even in this very statement, the first thing you do is change what Julian assange did.

He's a journalist.
As I've already said above, I've given you that point but you have to backtrack because suddenly you realize it doesn't matter...

Go ahead and show me where other journalist have helped commit felonies and computer intrusion or other types of security violations to assist getting information as part of the expected journalistic process?

Your intentionally sidestepping this which is the facts and then obfuscating it by stating that it was just releasing information. It was not just releasing information. It was the assisting breaking into a security system for said information. You require conflating these two things to change the conversation.