Will Brooks Feathering the Nest for a Backup Career?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I haven't watched yet, but am a fan now ECC170 @ECC170 ......I think he got fucked over by having to fight at a clear disadvantage in that Oliveira fight.......but he took the fight anyway and the muppets who vote on the rankings punished him for it.....

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I haven't watched yet, but am a fan now ECC170 @ECC170 ......I think he got fucked over by having to fight at a clear disadvantage in that Oliveira fight.......but he took the fight anyway and the muppets who vote on the rankings punished him for it.....
Yeah honestly I think it would be great to have a fighter with a series on healthy eating. They could take meals that they incorporate in their training diet and make them a bit more palatable to the average person and put together a whole diet series for the average person who is training in MMA, athletic in any sport or just looking to lose some weight.

I'd watch it and try some of them out. Chicken and rice with steamed veggies gets pretty fuckin old. I'd definitely watch a series from a guy like Will Brooks. Dolce could get a lot more notoriety by doing that too but maybe he doesn't want his secrets out there. Then he can't charge as much for his services....

This fried chicken and chips is a good start that I'd like to try out. Looking forward to more from him.