Will RVD join here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dr Steve

Mar 3, 2015
He might have been run off of The UG/OG for allegedly being a welcher. A certain member here may or may not have helped in his exile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He is already a member and what happened over there is that site's problem.

Dr Steve

Mar 3, 2015
I guess I should have checked around first before making this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
"For your health"

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lets see how people react when Wize Kracker inevitably loses a bet for 1K plus.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
bluesville;n34157 said:
Lets see how people react when Wize Kracker inevitably loses a bet for 1K plus.
I'm hoping people just stop betting with Wizekracker all together. I always try to talk people out of it every time but there's always a few who do it anyway at the thought of a big payday.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
teamquestnorth;n34167 said:
I'm hoping people just stop betting with Wizekracker all together. I always try to talk people out of it every time but there's always a few who do it anyway at the thought of a big payday.
That kind of shit should have never been allowed by the Admins to begin with. I mean, how many fucking times do members there have to be scammed out of money, before someone of authority stops in to protect people's interest? Spicy Taco, Yellow, this dude and probably many others before them, have done it. If someone was throwing around those odds & that amount of money here, I would step in tell them to either escrow the money or forget about it. Just bad business IMO.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
The Wizecracker scam was ridiculous. The admins over there need to stop letting people post those kind of things.

Kirik is always talking about "legal problems" well what if these scams result in members losing thousands of dollars somehow? If Kirik can apparently lose $20,000 defending himself in court over images being poster on his forum by a user, why couldn't he get in trouble for that kind of shit?

The fact Yellow Workaholic was not only not banned for what he did, but has been allowed to openly mock posters and mock the fact he welched for MONTHS is disgusting and a large part of the reason why I pretty much left there. I made a few posts in the last few days, but fuck that site. People are allowed to scam money and openly mock loyal devoted users about it.

But mention Lorenzo Ferttitas tweet to the ring girl? You'll get a big speech. However, you can openly talk about doing shit to female fighter's assholes, or whatever nasty sexual shit people say in every single thread about a female fighter (the same fighters that used to read/post there) and no one cares.

You can do that, fighter bash, scam money. But post a tweet Lorenzo put out PUBLICLY? No no no sir, that's an invasion of privacy and they get on their moral soap box for it right away

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
teamquestnorth;n34194 said:
Lol yeah it's pretty fucked up how the operate over there sometimes.
Yet you and others keep going back there day in and day out, and that isnt a slight on you, its just that why would they change what they are doing when people complain, daily, hourly, every minute but still go back so why would they change? They have the hits the members etc etc, they literally laugh at the UG members and i know that for a fact. Kirik laughs while he types his apologies, its like a huge joke. Nothing will change there or anywhere until the people do something about it. I saw a thread some guy posted and right away Cindy started to talk shit, now if someone did that to her boom banned. I cant fathom how people just fucking go back like sheep and dont say or do shit about it.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
I've been here for a bit.. I've actually done things for this forum I haven't done for any other.

I was drunk and trolling.. I actually didnt see what TQN posted until it was too late. Was working then drinking that night of the fights. So had I read it sooner I would have dropped the bet altogether. Spicy Taco knew immediately I wasn't going to honor it, so he said to give it to charity.. so I did. I did it soon as I was a bit more sober. I was the first to actually do something and before the majority of vitriol started. But because I stand out a bit more than most there, this was all the douchetards needed to attack me, my character etc... I think it was a good thing overall. I paid up, was the first to, and wont be giving a dime more. I also posted proof.. if you notice, WK didnt post the time he got the email from St. Judes, which would coincide with the time of my screen shot.

Dr Steve

Mar 3, 2015
RyannVonDoom;n34816 said:
I've been here for a bit.. I've actually done things for this forum I haven't done for any other.

I was drunk and trolling.. I actually didnt see what TQN posted until it was too late. Was working then drinking that night of the fights. So had I read it sooner I would have dropped the bet altogether. Spicy Taco knew immediately I wasn't going to honor it, so he said to give it to charity.. so I did. I did it soon as I was a bit more sober. I was the first to actually do something and before the majority of vitriol started. But because I stand out a bit more than most there, this was all the douchetards needed to attack me, my character etc... I think it was a good thing overall. I paid up, was the first to, and wont be giving a dime more. I also posted proof.. if you notice, WK didnt post the time he got the email from St. Judes, which would coincide with the time of my screen shot.
even tho I don't like you most of the time because of your stance on hunting, WK was the scammer in the situation. I'm glad that asshole didn't get any money and even better that it went to St Judes

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Dr Steve;n35294 said:
even tho I don't like you most of the time because of your stance on hunting, WK was the scammer in the situation. I'm glad that asshole didn't get any money and even better that it went to St Judes
My stance on hunting? I only dislike the hunting of wolves and coyotes.. that's it.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
What's crazy? been too busy at work to post from the app, like I usually do. And when I'm at home, I'm posting here and gaming. [shrugs] I like it here.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
This place has does have a good feel to it. Alot of mma knowledge without the drama.

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tbh, I feel half the time I see RVD posting, he's blowing up at nothing and telling people to go fuck themselves. And since I never heard about him doing that at the UGGP, I assumed that he didn't behave nearly the same way when face to face. Not that any of us do, but for the two to be so completely different...

In any case, don't make bets if you don't intend to honour them. This applies to both parties.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
WEWEREONABREAK;n35909 said:
Tbh, I feel half the time I see RVD posting, he's blowing up at nothing and telling people to go fuck themselves. And since I never heard about him doing that at the UGGP, I assumed that he didn't behave nearly the same way when face to face. Not that any of us do, but for the two to be so completely different...

In any case, don't make bets if you don't intend to honour them. This applies to both parties.
My personality is the same on the internet as it is in real life to A T! Anyone who isnt like that is a fucking loser imo.