Personal Will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Second dose now scheduled for January 29th. Hopefully my hospital system will realize that they need a separate process for registering for your second dose and I will be able to move it closer to the beginning of my eligibility. As it stands now, people scheduling their second dose are competing with people still seeking their first, which is going to quickly make it nearly impossible for people to find a slot for their first dose soon.
Interesting. My hospital scheduled us for the second shot right after the first dose during the observation period.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
my sister (a nurse) was offered the vaccine but isn't getting it yet. She works almost exclusively in tele-health, and she wants to see how the first round of immunizations go before she gets jabbed.

:)

But she's the only one, probably 10 members of my extended family have been vaccinated because they work in health care.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Yes
Shot was nearly painless. My nurse must have been pretty good.
Got it on Saturday. Arm very sore on Sunday. Barely sensitive today.

No other symptoms.
Did you have to fill out a covid survey? I did. And the last question was agreeing to be on some kind of state registrar. Did you have a similar question?

I should have screenshotted it.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Did you have to fill out a covid survey? I did. And the last question was agreeing to be on some kind of state registrar. Did you have a similar question?

I should have screenshotted it.
no in fact I'm not sure I signed anything
was given a pamphlet on the vaccine that was extensive
Answered questions verbally while being registered by some clerks in a computer as a patient in the hospital EMR. Apparently have to be a 'patient' to use an track stock/billing regardless.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
no in fact I'm not sure I signed anything
was given a pamphlet on the vaccine that was extensive
Answered questions verbally while being registered by some clerks in a computer as a patient in the hospital EMR. Apparently have to be a 'patient' to use an track stock/billing regardless.
I made a new virus in England to get you

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yes
Shot was nearly painless. My nurse must have been pretty good.
Got it on Saturday. Arm very sore on Sunday. Barely sensitive today.

No other symptoms.
Did I tell you the time I diddnt have my medical passport so I had to get all my shots again. 13 iirc, I don't have a Tb scar either even tho I've had it.

Twice that shit has happened.

Quit being a wimp

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So i will take the vaccine, i do have doubts, but hey fuck it, i left the world with some offspring so if i go, i go.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
provide a source.

If you're not convinced that mortality is higher this year than any other year, why are hospital ICUs full and what are they putting in the body bags to fill up the refrigerated trucks outside the hospital?

They aren't.

More alarmist fear mongering by the media.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
how many people are committed to this effort? dozens, hundreds, thousands?

Only the ones at the top. The medical profession is simply doing what it is told to by the WHO, there is no need to for them to know about the scam in order for them to be complicit in it.

That's the sheer genius of this scam, the Globalists spent the past century putting all the pieces in place, so that when it was go-time, they simply had to use those pieces accordingly.

The world leaders are too scared not to comply with the program in case they receive the Trump treatment, and get labelled responsible for the deaths of thousands.

The perfect crime, on so many levels.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
how many people are committed to this effort? dozens, hundreds, thousands?
Operation Mockinbird on steroids...so probably thousands

You can't play dumb on this...your too smart to deny the coordinated mass message pushing that MSM is involved in

Journalism on mainstream media is dead and we all know it

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Only the ones at the top. The medical profession is simply doing what it is told to by the WHO, there is no need to for them to know about the scam in order for them to be complicit in it.

That's the sheer genius of this scam, the Globalists spent the past century putting all the pieces in place, so that when it was go-time, they simply had to use those pieces accordingly.

The world leaders are too scared not to comply with the program in case they receive the Trump treatment, and get labelled responsible for the deaths of thousands.

The perfect crime, on so many levels.
WHO just changed their own definition of Herd Immunity within the last few days

Their own definition used to include antibodies formed from being infected

Now their definition excludes antibodies formed from being infected, and only speaks of antibodies gained via vaccination

I rest my case your honor