wish-list annoying request: 'reason for edit' field

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

how fast can this guy fuck off?

• at walking pace, so long as no loitering

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jog on son

• better fuckin run

• maximum: 100mph

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
i just discovered that this wonderful tool, that can be employed for tasks both legitimate and nefarious, is not present.

having a box to explain why you edited your post... is it a design possibility with the site to add things like that with no particular hassle?

or is it a giant pain in the ass to make additions, so I can fucking do one pal?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
i just discovered that this wonderful tool, that can be employed for tasks both legitimate and nefarious, is not present.

having a box to explain why you edited your post... is it a design possibility with the site to add things like that with no particular hassle?

or is it a giant pain in the ass to make additions, so I can fucking do one pal?
So you're wanting something that specifically requires that someone put in a reason for the edit in order to complete it?

I like the thought process but I'm curious as to what you think would stop someone from just putting in "because i wanted to" or a series of spaces/underscores to meet any requisite character minimum?

If someone is using the edit function for trolling then it just forces them to type extra troll-shit.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
So you're wanting something that specifically requires that someone put in a reason for the edit in order to complete it?

I like the thought process but I'm curious as to what you think would stop someone from just putting in "because i wanted to" or a series of spaces/underscores to meet any requisite character minimum?

If someone is using the edit function for trolling then it just forces them to type extra troll-shit.
on other forums it is optional.

reason for editing: CMNH is a pussy and will get all upset if I don't tone it down

etc. not saying everyone must explain each edit

Status
Not open for further replies.