General Woman Killed, Eaten by her two Pitbulls

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
A dog doesn't go from 0-asshole with no warning, that's an old wives tale. Like anything, different dogs will have different levels of required handler input and attention. Pitbulls, and any of the shepherd breeds among others are much higher on the scale than say, basset hounds. Pitbull's caught on in a big way in the mid-late 90's, so degenerates started buying them not appreciating how much work needs to go into them. Having said that, if you believe that pitbull's specifically fly off the handle for no reason whatsoever you're going to be unlikely to look at the actual issues causing the attacks. It's why I can't buy a pitbull (they're too dangerous to own), but I can buy a crocodile, lion, kodiak bear or cobra.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Dog fighting rings disagree.
In Japan.
Japanese dogs are small. This isn't a truly Japanese dog. Its a mutt they made from various mastiff. All mastiff have strong psi bite power but their skin is prone to ripping more easily than other dogs. I would choose the big hairy Russian mastiff or Tibet over that one. They are used to kill big cats and despite being big are agile enough to climb mountains sides where they live.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
A dog doesn't go from 0-asshole with no warning, that's an old wives tale. Like anything, different dogs will have different levels of required handler input and attention. Pitbulls, and any of the shepherd breeds among others are much higher on the scale than say, basset hounds. Pitbull's caught on in a big way in the mid-late 90's, so degenerates started buying them not appreciating how much work needs to go into them. Having said that, if you believe that pitbull's specifically fly off the handle for no reason whatsoever you're going to be unlikely to look at the actual issues causing the attacks. It's why I can't buy a pitbull (they're too dangerous to own), but I can buy a crocodile, lion, kodiak bear or cobra.
Except dogs aren't people and attacking and killing aren't necessarily asshole moves to some animals, It's instinct. Dog although share many traits with humans are not people and don't have the same ideas about good and evil.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Except dogs aren't people and attacking and killing aren't necessarily asshole moves to some animals, It's instinct. Dog although share many traits with humans are not people and don't have the same ideas about good and evil.
What are you talking about?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Hunting with dogs is pretty barbaric doe.

I know the pigs are invasive but that's a sad way to go.
Theres nothing sad about it. Animals die one of 3 ways. Death by another animal, disease, or starvation.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Come on, don't make me ask
Guy at the old place used to post a few links to dog fights. Long story short, Russians have dog fighting down packed and Caucasian ovcharka's/Shepherd's destroyed the previous mentioned breeds and many more pretty easily.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yeah, including the owner of the dog, who owned dogs of of his life. Including everybody else that was there. It's a lesson most people want to learn the hard way, I get it.
Well, geeze. If the guy who's fault it was says he had no way of knowing then it must be true.