Working on a Saturday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Let's say 2 million in Bangkok alone. Another million Khmers. Then there are large contingents of Indians, pakistanis, Japanese, Koreans and of course farang.
ever picked up a girl on beach rd? whats the cheapest price u heard from a hooker?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah, what Vutu said. I have negotiated one down to 50 baht with her paying for the short time room 200. So I guess you could say I got paid 150 baht.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Beach Road is in Pattaya not BKK. No beaches in BKK mang.

Cheapest hookers are free. If you're a young white guy its easy to get one for free shit ive got a few freebies and im not white (moobie star)
what about a young white guy with the social skills of a kid with Aspergers?

holy shit was just joking but just looked up symptoms and that sounds like me

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
what about a young white guy with the social skills of a kid with Aspergers?

holy shit was just joking but just looked up symptoms and that sounds like me

Its the color of your skin they lust for. Im not kidding they are obsessed with white folk. Im talking about the hooker level thais not normal folk the guys at the muay thai camps arent impressed by white folk either but the hookers and poor uneducated thais are.

Rich thais maybe too but I wouldn't know about that.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Its the color of your skin they lust for. Im not kidding they are obsessed with white folk. Im talking about the hooker level thais not normal folk the guys at the muay thai camps arent impressed by white folk either but the hookers and poor uneducated thais are.

Rich thais maybe too but I wouldn't know about that.
Rich thais just keep us around to impress the peasants. Things are slowly getting better though. Soon they'll come to their senses and hate the white devil like everyone else.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Rich thais just keep us around to impress the peasants. Things are slowly getting better though. Soon they'll come to their senses and hate the white devil like everyone else.
Wonder why they are like that their neighbors aren't that obsessed. Oh well good luck to whitey.....

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You just made the equivalent of two months of my rent. An average monthly salary around these parts. Celebrate!

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
You just made the equivalent of two months of my rent. An average monthly salary around these parts. Celebrate!
I am bro. Decided to skip the kebab and went home, where I'm about the heat up a Shepherd's Pie I bought reduced to clear for $1. Yes, I'm a bit of a Scrooge McDuck :p

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also our dollar can and has been stronger than the usd. We purposely devalue it so broke ass yanks come and spend their money here.
Your dollar? I thought you guys traded with chickens and bags full of public hair like borat?