General WSJ reporter investigating Hillary found dead

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
There's more to it than that. There's not only plenty of cases of corruption but many more cases of incompentence due to lack of technology available at those corroner offices and due to the shortage of forensic patholigists.

Get out of your left/right bubble for once, and hold your spamfucking for just a moment :)

I said myself that I am not willing to believe in this particular theory and I agree that proof needs to be considered in order to make a sound judgment. But do consider everything that factors in, such as forensic corruption and incompetence.

Since you like reading articles, take a look:
How America's Patchwork System of Death Investigations Puts The Living At Risk
Post Mortem - The Real CSI
I agree incompetence and staffing struggles can cause medical professionals to make mistakes.

My response quoted you but was more preemptively aimed at the OP troll before he tried to use your post as actual 'facts' in the case.

It seems anything posted on the internet is 'fact' these days.

I will check out the article when I have some downtime at work.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Ok. Gottcha. You're just trolling because you posted a shit thread which you dont have the ability to discuss beyond screaming, 'read the facts'.

On a separate but similar note, do you take what Anonymous claims as truth? Do you give any legitimacy to the collective?
So you are calling me a troll because you dont have the attention span to sit through the facts.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I agree incompetence and staffing struggles can cause medical professionals to make mistakes.

My response quoted you but was more preemptively aimed at the OP troll before he tried to use your post as actual 'facts' in the case.

It seems anything posted on the internet is 'fact' these days.

I will check out the article when I have some downtime at work.
It was a NPR piece I heard quite a long time ago that reminded me of how fucked the system really is.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
So you are calling me a troll because you dont have the attention span to sit through the facts.
Present your facts. Present your argument. You have yet failed to do so. You're a troll because you refuse to do so, yet you want to argue the 'facts'.

Yet you continue to claim this magical video will explain it all, which is bullshit. The video is just as bad as the 'articles' you posted.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Present your facts. Present your argument. You have yet failed to do so. You're a troll because you refuse to do so, yet you want to argue the 'facts'.

Yet you continue to claim this magical video will explain it all, which is bullshit. The video is just as bad as the 'articles' you posted.
You will continue to argue without seeing all the facts because you are trolling me. Either watch the video and draw your conclusions or stop wasting my time trying to prove that you are right.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
You will continue to argue without seeing all the facts because you are trolling me. Either watch the video and draw your conclusions or stop wasting my time trying to prove that you are right.

So I finished listening to the video this morning.

I am genuinely curious if you actually watched / listened the whole video?

And if so, what did you think of the ‘smoking gun’ file of 8,900 documents they kept referring to in the video?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Hillary burned 8,900 documents?
That bitch.

After burning the 8900 documents, she poisoned a dozen school children, kicked a dog and flipped off a nun... According to Anonymous. Fucking Killary.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Since you like reading articles, take a look:
How America's Patchwork System of Death Investigations Puts The Living At Risk
Post Mortem - The Real CSI
That's some crazy shit. I had no idea it was so lacking in professional oversight.

In many places, the person tasked with making the official ruling on how people die isn't a doctor at all. In nearly 1,600 counties across the country, elected or appointed coroners who may have no qualifications beyond a high-school degree have the final say on whether fatalities are homicides, suicides, accidents or the result of natural or undetermined causes.
Something about this fact and all the cases mentioned within seem wrong.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
That's some crazy shit. I had no idea it was so lacking in professional oversight.

Something about this fact and all the cases mentioned within seem wrong.
Yeah, it is fucksville. What a corroner or medical examiner says, well, it really doesn't carry a lot of weight for me.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Yeah, it is fucksville. What a corroner or medical examiner says, well, it really doesn't carry a lot of weight for me.
Yeah, it dropped in value for a quality source in my books too. I wonder what the scene is like in Canada for this.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Is Hillary Clinton your boogeyman?

Ready to discuss the facts on the Rago case yet?

Like the 'file of 8,900' documents your video based all its fluffy information on, that they kept promising to have downloaded and released by the end of the video, only to end the video without producing their phantom evidence?

Or how about these facts you kept claiming were so damning in the video... Yet the guys in the video you posted stated their was no actual evidence linking Hillary to this death?