WTF is going on here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I don't even need to explain. Mods, admins, please increase the firewall power, employ someone to lay the smackdown or batter up and protect this place yourselves

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
What if Splinty @Splinty makes it so no one can make more than 10 threads in an hour? The only time I can really see that possibly being an issue for anyone is when someone is updating the calendar or doing the tmmac awards, but even then, I'm not sure it would be much of a problem.

Or what about a hidden "leave this field blank" field?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
increase the firewall power
we already have

employ someone to lay the smackdown
we already have

batter up and protect this place yourselves
we have been for three years
What if Splinty @Splinty makes it so no one can make more than 10 threads in an hour? The only time I can really see that possibly being an issue for anyone is when someone is updating the calendar or doing the tmmac awards, but even then, I'm not sure it would be much of a problem.

Or what about a hidden "leave this field blank" field?
We have been changing tactics on this stuff for years and the last week has required changing tactics every other day. They are already decreasing. You guys just don't see the ones that are blocked :)

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
we already have

we already have

We have been changing tactics on this stuff for years and the last week has required changing tactics every other day. They are already decreasing. You guys just don't see the ones that are blocked :)
Awesome.

I don't know if you've done this or if it would work for this site, but one thing I've found that decreases spam through forms at work is to check the referring url, so you can't bookmark a form and spam it over and over, you have to always click from the previous page or it throws up an error.

Occasionally people get an error message if they refresh by accident or something, but it tells them they may have reached the page in error and if they want to submit a request, go back to the page you're supposed to come from and click the button again.

I don't give them a link back, because our form shows up in a pop-up so they can just close it.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
it's a variation on the sun god, a tattoo which I never got round to getting. found this one randomly on Google imagebro

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
we already have

we already have

Legendary stuff.

I was trolling. I respect the work

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I did not want to bring this up but there has been a lot of talk about me taking over as the top man here at TMMAC. As much as I respect Splinty @Splinty, I think that the voice of the members must be heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.