Listen Appears that Diddy is fucked

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
if they are going to burn diddy ....who are they protecting? if they are going to sacrifice puff who is really running the show? its not like the satanic music industry is just going to stop fucking kids, doping people up and killing people
Seems like a major smoke screen. They knew exactly where Sean was at the time of the raids, yet decided to do the raids when he wasn't home, and didn't stop his jet from taking off. They do both raids simultaneously, and with maximum personnel and resources. After the Roger Stone and Mar-a-lago raids, I question everything that is done for maximum news coverage.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
JAY Z?

I have no idea who has more $$$/power so please correct me.

aged out of rap mostly about 10-15+ years ago
Both have net worths over a billion if you believe the online sources. Beyonce is allegedly worth over a billion as well, so that boosts Jay Z by double since they are married.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Both have net worths over a billion if you believe the online sources. Beyonce is allegedly worth over a billion as well, so that boosts Jay Z by double since they are married.
geez

Puff faggy or Jayzee or Beyonce have a billion dollars is silly and seems fixed

Being in a few good songs/jams/beats is cool but that type of wealth is unwarranted IMO

seems fixed

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
geez

Puff faggy or Jayzee or Beyonce have a billion dollars is silly and seems fixed

Being in a few good songs/jams/beats is cool but that type of wealth is unwarranted IMO

seems fixed
Both own recording labels and clothing brands, so it's not just their own music where they made their money (though that is obviously where their wealth started).

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Both own recording labels and clothing brands, so it's not just their own music where they made their money (though that is obviously where their wealth started).
Kings of the game it sounds like

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Kings of the game it sounds like
At various times they both had really popular musicians under them (Kanye and Rihanna are the ones that come to mind) at their labels. I don't know if Jay Z had much luck with his clothing line, but Sean had Sean John, which at a certain point in time was actually quite popular.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
The FBI, CIA, and our politicians are just foot soldiers for foreign entities who own and control them thru bribery and blackmail. Who did Epstein work for? Israel and Mossad are asshole deep in all of this, in my opinion.
Yes! And you know what else? If they can’t get you with their penises they get you other ways, like putting strange ingredients in your food.

Yesterday I ate two McDonalds hamburgers followed by a few of those gummy snake lollies for dessert. Today I just pooped and my anus now feels like what I imagine it would feel like after being penily raped.

So yes, if they can’t rape you sexually they’ll do it other ways…and no one’s immune, not even is supposed “lay folk”.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes! And you know what else? If they can’t get you with their penises they get you other ways, like putting strange ingredients in your food.

Yesterday I ate two McDonalds hamburgers followed by a few of those gummy snake lollies for dessert. Today I just pooped and my anus now feels like what I imagine it would feel like after being penily raped.

So yes, if they can’t rape you sexually they’ll do it other ways…and no one’s immune, not even is supposed “lay folk”.
Hello Bruno Mcguver AI Bot Chat

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Over a year ago Jaguar Wright does an interview suspectDiddy had all the original Uptown Records founds killed off.

Quick Clip: (have to click link and goto YouTube to watch)

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/yC9NXftwu28

Full Clip:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mic_tLFoUY0&pp=ygUnV29tZW4gZXhwb3NlcyBwdWZmIGRhZGR5IHVwdG93biByZWNvcmRz

Full interview:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=epx4TlrQHCU&pp=ygUTamFndWFyIHdyaWdodCBkaWRkeQ%3D%3D
This chick Jaguar Wright isn't that famous but she was around from the beginning, this interview is a year old - she shoots from the hip , speaks her mind and exposes the industry for what it is.
Everything she says she backs up with proof ...you can tell she's been through a lot and is at the point she just doesn't give a shit anymore and had no problem exposing Puff.

highly recommend - I've already watched the full interview two times now ...good shit!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i hope diddy gets fucked . if what they are saying is true he deserves to get buried under the jail . i mean its no real surprise and people have been saying this shit about him for years but it is just another thing that used to be a conspiracy theory that is turning out to be true after all

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
i hope diddy gets fucked . if what they are saying is true he deserves to get buried under the jail . i mean its no real surprise and people have been saying this shit about him for years but it is just another thing that used to be a conspiracy theory that is turning out to be true after all
100%
Kanye singing to Puffy "All falls down"

I want to see Jay Z brought down, he's one evil cocksucka.

50 Cent says Jay Z is emulating a Gay Painter.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
100%
Kanye singing to Puffy "All falls down"

I want to see Jay Z brought down, he's one evil cocksucka.

50 Cent says Jay Z is emulating a Gay Painter.

i have wanted to see the jigga man burn ever since his as above so below period where he was hanging out with abramovich . you dont just go from hood rat to billionaire and coincidentally start hanging out with the satanic elites for no reason. if jay z was just getting by off talent and business sense he would be a multi millionaire not a multi billionaire with a wife that is worth a billion on her own .

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i have wanted to see the jigga man burn ever since his as above so below period where he was hanging out with abramovich . you dont just go from hood rat to billionaire and coincidentally start hanging out with the satanic elites for no reason. if jay z was just getting by off talent and business sense he would be a multi millionaire not a multi billionaire with a wife that is worth a billion on her own .
It's so nice watching old power structures crumble. If only they could turn back time...

View: https://youtu.be/rjbXziEDEYA

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
All roads lead to Clive Davis

View: https://twitter.com/chudunno_me/status/1773315677484396568

before Whitney died she handed a note to brandy.
Whitney dies they leave her body on her hotel room then host a party after the awards show (ritual)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmxSNgyVNrU&pp=ygUtV2hpdG5leSBob3VzdG9uIGhhbmRzIGJyYW5keSBub3RlIGNsaXZlIGRhdmlz
What's the theory on the mystery note?

Her reaction reminds me of the mystery notes at GHWB's funeral.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
amazing the connection that federal law enforcement has with hollywood and the music industry. 1 common theme connects them that never gets mentioned.