Society Bolsonaro will be impeached

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
He wants it. He is ensuring that the coronacrisis is dealt in the worst possible way and has drowned the country into one of its biggest political crisis in the middle of the pandemic. The corona curve in Brazil grows at one of the steepest rates in the world, soon to be at the top five (at least) in total cases and deaths.

Bozo fired the Health Minister in the middle of the pandemic. The new guy looks lost, depressed and regretful. He fired the Justice Minister who is probably the most popular man in the country. The man went out firing against Bozo, accusing him of interfering with the Federal Police. Supreme Court and Federal Police are inching close to Bozo's sons who are all involved in money laundering/militian activity/mass fake news machine and every other dirt you can think of. Supreme Court overruled Bozo's naming of a friend of the famiglia to the head of Federal Police.

Every day Bozo says something outrageous trying to create chaos and fire up his lunatic base. When asked about the fact that Brazil passed China in total cases he said "So what? I am messiah but I don't do miracles" (his middle name is 'Messias'). This, when almost 500 people are dying daily in the country and he is campaigning to end social distancing.. His team of technicians can't make the little financial help policy Congress approved work.

it's just a matter of the right political opportunity lining up and he will go. Just telling y'all.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Fucking hope so. He is woefully inept at leading a nation
who would’ve thought that a guy who never worked, was a useless congressman for 30 years, never presented a single project for anything, would be inept at leading a nation?

it’s so weird for someone who knew this all along to be seeing now people shocked that Bozo can’t run the country. Everybody knew he was a torture worshipper, racist, criminal, stupid, inept, but too many people looked the other way because they were brainwashed by the communist media that was pushing for a neoliberal project.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
who would’ve thought that a guy who never worked, was a useless congressman for 30 years, never presented a single project for anything, would be inept at leading a nation?

it’s so weird for someone who knew this all along to be seeing now people shocked that Bozo can’t run the country. Everybody knew he was a torture worshipper, racist, criminal, stupid, inept, but too many people looked the other way because they were brainwashed by the communist media that was pushing for a neoliberal project.
Sounds a lot like Bernie Sanders.

M

member 3289

Do you have a name for his blind followers? Like the Portuguese/Bolsonaro equivalent of "Trumptards"?

Their numbers must be dwindling at this point I imagine, no?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Sanders has real policy proposals and real experience at public offices. Totally different views about the role of the state. Nothing to do with Bozo.
agree on your view of Bolsonaro, disagree on your view of Bernie.

:)

But I still see Bolsonaro supporters on my FB saying that COVID is just a little flu. Get sunshine and vitamins, you'll be fine.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Do you have a name for his blind followers? Like the Portuguese/Bolsonaro equivalent of "Trumptards"?

Their numbers must be dwindling at this point I imagine, no?
Of course: Bolsominions.

the real Bolsominions raíz (flat earthers/ anti vaccine enthusiasts/military dictatorship supporters/religious brainwashed/gun freaks) amount to ~10% of the population and will stick with him until they die (possible death caused by himself). If tonight he says they have to eat shit, tomorrow they’ll be eating shit.

the other ~40 millions who voted for him are the usual conservative/racist mid to upper class who surfed the anti-PT wave. “Unbiased people who reject politics, just want the economy to be free from the opressor state so they can have their business flourish which was hindered by PT”.

these motherfuckers are now “shocked” that Bozo is a total failure, have already turned on him without admitting they made the most retarded political decision in world history.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

the real Bolsominions raíz (flat earthers/ anti vaccine enthusiasts/military dictatorship supporters/religious brainwashed/gun freaks) amount to ~10% of the population and will stick with him until they die (possible death caused by himself). If tonight he says they have to eat shit, tomorrow they’ll be eating shit.

the other ~40 millions who voted for him are the usual conservative/racist mid to upper class who surfed the anti-PT wave. “Unbiased people who reject politics, just want the economy to be free from the opressor state so they can have their business flourish which was hindered by PT”.

these motherfuckers are now “shocked” that Bozo is a total failure, have already turned on him without admitting they made the most retarded political decision in world history.
give it a couple months, our POTOS is playing the long game on earning us the coveted "Most Retarded Political Decision in World History"

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Your view of Sanders is pretty funny. He's done nothing.
okay let’s not make this yet another Bernie Sanders thread. I don’t care about him. Doubt he has as meaningless a political career as Bozo but admit I don’t know in depth about him. Whatever I read at tmmac is pretty weak arguments.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
give it a couple months, our POTOS is playing the long game on earning us the coveted "Most Retarded Political Decision in World History"
I doubt it. Bozo is in a league of his own. Trump looks like a nobel winning intelectual next to him. Was able to give money to his people at least.

Bozo has people on top of each other standing in lines sleeping on the sidewalk waiting for a peanut aid, spreading the corona and coming out still with no money.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
okay let’s not make this yet another Bernie Sanders thread. I don’t care about him. Doubt he has as meaningless a political career as Bozo but admit I don’t know in depth about him. Whatever I read at tmmac is pretty weak arguments.
He hasn't accomplished anything in all his time as an elected official other than taking the money donated to his unsuccessful presidential campaigns and buying multiple houses.

M

member 3289

I know a Brazilian-American woman who fits this category.

Amazon fires? Lula/PT's fault.

Economic stagnation prior to the pandemic? Lula

Staggeringly low exchange rate? Lula

I haven't gotten her opinion on COVID-19 yet but I'm sure Lula is responsible for that as well.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I know a Brazilian-American woman who fits this category.

Amazon fires? Lula/PT's fault.

Economic stagnation prior to the pandemic? Lula

Staggeringly low exchange rate? Lula

I haven't gotten her opinion on COVID-19 yet but I'm sure Lula is responsible for that as well.
it´s a cognitive disease. people bred in an education system that is designed to make them stupid. they can't think for themselves and they don´t know any better. they can't see that even though the vice-president who took over was part of the same ticket, several policies were turned upside down after the impeachment of 2016. whatever project they had to "save the country from PT", it would have to be showing at least some minor signs already - and they did approve major pro-market labour and social security reforms.

You can't talk reason to these people because they don´t know they're stupid. it's part of the stupidity. This woman you speak of may have been educated in the US but the logic applies to 40-50 million brazilians.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I cant wait til bolsonaro gets reelected and the commie tears flow like the amazon river

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
it´s a cognitive disease. people bred in an education system that is designed to make them stupid. they can't think for themselves and they don´t know any better. they can't see that even though the vice-president who took over was part of the same ticket, several policies were turned upside down after the impeachment of 2016. whatever project they had to "save the country from PT", it would have to be showing at least some minor signs already - and they did approve major pro-market labour and social security reforms.

You can't talk reason to these people because they don´t know they're stupid. it's part of the stupidity. This woman you speak of may have been educated in the US but the logic applies to 40-50 million brazilians.
Do you typically feel that people who don't think like you have a cognitive disease?

M

member 1013

He hasn't accomplished anything in all his time as an elected official other than taking the money donated to his unsuccessful presidential campaigns and buying multiple houses.
Our people have a word for guys like him

“shyster”

he’s got a lot of the goy fooled doe